Reviews for Greek: The Following Semester
HPlover143 chapter 10 . 5/8
I just finished watching Greek and this story definetly has helped with my heartbreak over it ending! This is amazing and I love the way you spun the story! Its a perfect way to continue it :)
Guest chapter 10 . 3/7/2014
Woa I downy all morning reading this but it was so worth it!
CarolineSC chapter 10 . 8/29/2011
Great story, love the extension from the show...looking forward to senior year now!
CarolineSC chapter 7 . 8/29/2011
Love Casey being overprotective with Rusty lol.

Glad things are getting better for Evan, with the job and all.

Yay for grad school for Ashleigh!

And welcome back Heath and Calvin.
CarolineSC chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
Cappie is so romantic it makes me want to cry, surprising her in NYC...the picnic...the scrapbook...so sweet!

I also love that Rusty gave Ashleigh his letters! Always wanted to see her have more romance on the show.
CarolineSC chapter 5 . 8/29/2011
Forgot to mention, I love that Beaver is a teacher, so adorable!

Also, glad the Omega Chi/KT Feud is over.

Glad Evan and Rebecca are friends again, trying to work towards something romantic.

And poor, Speidi...he is going to need major therapy!
CarolineSC chapter 4 . 8/29/2011
So I always thought both Casey and Cappie should be field reps for ZBZ and KT, so love that you have him doing that. Just hope their jobs don't strain their relationship...lots of travel and all.

Also, loved that Casey knew Ashleigh and Rusty had sex because she was hungry the next morning...too funny!
CarolineSC chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
Love this chapter, of course Casey and Cappie couldn't miss Rusty's 21st!

I also love that Rebecca, Casey, Evan, and Cappie are all friends... they are too important too each other to be fighting...glad to see everyone getting along!

(I am glad they didn't have Rebecca and Casey hate each other past the first season, after Casey stood up for Rebecca to Tegan after Spring Break.)

And love that Ashleigh and Rusty have said "I Love You."
Greek Lover chapter 10 . 6/27/2011
I have enjoyed you writing Greek and the different chapters. I just started watching greek this summer and became hooked but i am so sad its over! its nice to be able to still read about it! Good job and i am looking forward to reading greek senior year!

I still wish the show didn't end!
Lilylulu chapter 10 . 6/12/2011
Good job wrapping everything up with this story. I like the way you write Spidey and how he's such a follower of Rusty hehe. My only suggestion for the new story would be some more Cappie and Casey cuteness because you know I'm a sucker for them :0)
Greek.Fan chapter 10 . 6/12/2011
Great wrap-up to the story! I'm looking forward to the sequel.
pomme2terre chapter 9 . 6/1/2011
This is a really good story. I really love it!

I am hoping, though, for some more Evan/Rebecca moments and a little more Cappie/Casey moments (because I'm the biggest C/C fan out there!) but, by that, I mean more than just dialogues. Sort of like you did in the Spring Break Episode. :)

But seriously, wicked awesome story! Can't wait for the next one!

Greek for life!
pomme2terre chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Hi! I love this story! I've only just read the first chapter 'cause I just stumbled onto the link on Facebook (Greek - Keeping the Legacy Alive).

I adore it! It's really good! I have immense problems with letting Greek go so this is the perfect alternative.

The scene between Rebecca, her grandmother and Evan was a tad it weird though... I think I just need to read some more, to wrap my head around Rebecca's grandmother being the new housemother. The dialogue between her and Evan was unusual... But then again, I've only read one chapter! :)

But I do think you captured Rebecca, Cappie, Casey, Rusty and Ashley perfectly! The dialogues between those characters are exactly as I would have imagined them. I can literally see them saying your exact words as I'm reading them.

I'm quickly finishing up this review so I can read the second chapter!

But really, amazing job! You're truly keeping the Greek-legacy alive for us all!
Tammy chapter 9 . 5/30/2011
I hope you start the sequel soon! Great chapter and I can't wait for the next :)
JJ chapter 9 . 5/30/2011
I can't wait until the next chapter and the sequel! I also can't wait until the Kelsey/Robert drama reappears and to see what happens with Beaver and the other KTs. All in all UPDATE SOON!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »