Reviews for Haunted by the past
Nadiapc chapter 18 . 3/19/2015
Aww I loved this fanfic! Amazing3
Guest chapter 18 . 9/18/2013
TOTALLY AWESOME SAUCE
janesbiotch chapter 9 . 6/6/2013
oh no. He didnt' put it to his skull on the show. Is this another AU point cause maybe there won't be a baby instead he'll be hurt and she'll have to tell everyone about him. i can take that as well but let them reunite the suspense is killing me. on to the next.
janesbiotch chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
aww. Event though for a part of that chapter i was so confused. i forgot the carnival guy was sam too.
janesbiotch chapter 7 . 6/6/2013
That's right Jane claim her lol. They'll probably be no choice once the baby comes. here's me wanting a baby. i hope there's a baby. There's a baby right lol.
janesbiotch chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
damn so in this one she is with sam? Well at least he's not married.
janesbiotch chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
awww so loving this. I'm glad i found it now when it's complete.
janesbiotch chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
oh all will be fine because he has his Katy oh i love this. Can't wait for others to find out about them. dont know why but i see a baby coming. There's always a baby. Can there be a baby? lol loving this, on to the next.
janesbiotch chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
aww that's so sweet. Can't wait for the next chapter. Thankfully i don't have to.
janesbiotch chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
wow i'm really not liking Rick in this but i know that it'll have a happy ending. i wonder what made him chose to leave with her best friend instead of her, or did she move on first. Either way can't wait for the next chapter.
stxrdusty chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This seems so interesting! I liked this chapter a lot! :D
chymom chapter 18 . 8/21/2011
WOW what a wild ride nice job! Looking forward to more soon.
WolfE Cat chapter 7 . 6/3/2011
It's a great story and a great premise, but there are so many simple gramatical and spelling errors, it ruins the whole thing. It could be so good if you proofread it. I had to go through so many times to try to figure out what you were saying, and it made an otherwise excellent fic just... Hard to read.
Amri91 chapter 18 . 5/31/2011
A beautiful end to a beautiful fic.

Thanks a lot for writing and sharing!
Totallyfan chapter 18 . 5/31/2011
Happy ending !

Yeah ! Finally, after all they've been through (20 years OMG), they got their happily ever after And four children ! Wow ! Oh and love the fact that every child's name begin with a "L" That's cute. Reminds me of the TV serie Charmed... ;)

Well that was a really beautiful story, congrats !