Reviews for In the Beginning
CutesyBunny chapter 1 . 1/3
XD this was hilarious. It took me a second to figure out that Carlos meant to say 'competition' instead of 'constipation" That was definitely the funniest line!
DerangedOtakuFangirl chapter 23 . 7/22/2013
Love! Ha! This was hilarious! :)
SaiyanSastiel chapter 23 . 10/14/2012
YOU NEED TO UPDATE THIS! :D :D :D :D :D THIS IS SO TOTES ADORABLE!
Miss Fenway chapter 23 . 9/26/2012
I would win a sleep contest so easily because I never sleep even when I want to. The image of baby James and baby Logan sleeping (with cat whiskers!) is just so precious and so cute! I'm surprised they didn't wake with all the arguing though haha.

Baby Kenlos bromance is adorable. James and Logan were cute enough, but Kendall and Carlos with their talking and arguing and then they just both closed their eyes. I'm not reading any further quite yet because I'm trying to figure out who would stay awake the longest. Carlos would make more sense, but Kendall would be the surprise and. . . I'm going to guess it was Kendall.

LOLOL I was wrong. How old are they? Carlos is already quite the little prankster! I love that Logan knew he had whiskers without anyone saying anything. Little logical cutie. And James' reaction was priceless, of course. They're so little but it's already so easy to see their future selves. And Kendall. . . poor Kendall haha.

Carlos and his father have my favorite father/son relationship. They are way too precious and perfect. I love them.
AkireAlev chapter 23 . 9/10/2012
Gahhhh I think I fell more in love with Carlos cause of this chapter he was soo adorable I love him:)
Update soon:D
AkireAlev chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
"If you ask me, it sounds like someone is afraid of a little constipation," lmao that's like my favorite line out of the whole chapter I busted out laughing I love it :D
Amakurikara chapter 23 . 9/8/2012
Aww, so cute! They were very adorable. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Gifted Shadows chapter 23 . 9/8/2012
Aw... OH MAH LORDY YOU ARE MAKIN' ME AW ALL OVER THE PLACE! CURSE YOU!;D
Anonymous Skrtle chapter 23 . 9/8/2012
Oh Carlos... but I have to admit, the pranks were pretty funny. I should try the one he did on Kendall with my brother... hehe. That'll make my day. :)

I love BTR as little kids... they're so adorable! :) I loved the chapter! :)
Alecks454 chapter 23 . 9/8/2012
Good chapter! i like the part where they were like What? What? "..." "..." HAHA
Alecks454 chapter 22 . 9/8/2012
I'm depressed i miss dustin... And good chapter but just to soon
Alecks454 chapter 21 . 9/8/2012
NO DUSTIN DON'T GO!
Alecks454 chapter 20 . 9/7/2012
What did you to Dustin? I like him...
Alecks454 chapter 19 . 9/7/2012
It's not fair that Dustin did not get to talk to Logan
bluestring chapter 23 . 9/7/2012
Well, just so you know, I had a lot of fun reading it :)
It was hilarious and well cute!
What made me wonder was why Logan didn't get mad at Carlos.
I guess he was too busy laughing at James to even think about it.
And I'm really happy that Logan is finally happy in this chapter.
He seems so sad in the others.
Hope you could update soon. Short chapter or not :)