Reviews for NiGHTmare
Madylyne Hatter chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
Nice. I like it so far! :D
Madylyne Hatter chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This is good. I like it.
Artism chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
I love this story please update!
Cool chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
Can't wait for more
PopPrincess456 chapter 8 . 3/27/2012
I really liked this chapter! :) it had alot of blood and fighting! the 2 best things that can be in a story! ;)
Nex the Slayer chapter 7 . 3/22/2012
This is an interesting mix. I suppose horror would only be natural in a story concerning nightmares, but I have to admit, it caught me off guard. It's like NiGHTS plus Dead Space. Kind of.

This is the third story I've read that delves into Wizeman's origins, a good play on your part, as I think any good Universe, even NiGHTS' Universe, needs a good backstory. I'm looking forward to any interesting developments you may come up with.

Don't get discouraged if it's taking awhile to write. I've been working on my stories for years, without much progress. Still, if you have a few devoted readers, it makes the effort worth it.

Not really a fan of stories told in the first person, but I do plan on following this story. A lot of plot elements I was planning on using in my own NiGHTS fanfic (which will probly never happen) popped up in your story, and I'm hoping to see if any more similarities exist.

Definitely for an older audience, but I think you're doing well all the same. Kudos, and good luck!
Cold-heart-Angel23 chapter 7 . 1/25/2012
Yahoo another chapter up.

It makes me wonder why Leon and Nights cannot dualize.

I never knew the other nightmarens names before. It's been along time though. the nightopians are are so cute!

I can't wait to see What happens next.

Update soon!
NoodleVampireNinja chapter 6 . 11/26/2011
Wasn't expecting that last part...awesome cliffhanger, can't wait untill the next chapter! :)
PopPrincess456 chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
AWESOME CHAPTER! cant wait for the next! D
FlightofSilver chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
O.O Holy cow... this is really good. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
BlueBlue930 chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
Sweet, graet job :)

Yaaaaaay Reala is in this chapter .
PopPrincess456 chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
yay that was a great chap! ] cant wait for another
BlueBlue930 chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
Luv it :D

I hope Reala comes up soon

keep writing, you've got talent ;D
12345 chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
I'm glad you continued this story. It's rare to see NiGHTS-fanfics without stupid Mary-Sues/Gary-Stus and written by people who know how to writte(like you).

Please continue.
smileyfox5150 chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
I really like this! Keep it up! And I like the idea of Owl smoking a pipe. It suits him.

- smileyfox5150