Reviews for To Have Lost Everything
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
loved it.
37XPeeta chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
Sad,sweet,beautiful,desperate,deep, and every other compliment in the world.

That was flawless and amazing!

You captured their emotions perfectly, especially the things they say and do.

It was like I could feel their emotions while reading, although the ending did make me sad, and I squealed when Tessa said "Because I love you" to Will! XD

Awww! Seriously loving it!

Keep On Writing!
animeaddict2323232 chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
I absolutely loved this! The tension between Will and Tessa...I love itttt!

Anime
Snow chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
This was good. I really likeed the metaphors and deep writing thing with A Tale of Two Cities. I just about squealed out loud and starting fanning myself like a crazy obsessed fangirl when Will said, "It has always been you," That was really cute. But in a way, Will also reminded me of Edward Cullen. (sorry if you're a Twihard) IDK, something about the way he confessed his love. But if you made it any less Edward Culleny, I might complain too... So just ignore the last few sentences. I'm such a big help I know.
noahmagnem121 chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
Wow! I'm loving your writing more with every word!
Rimsa Carstairs chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Cool! looking forward to the next chapter. My theory is that Will was once in love with Cecily and that ended up hurting her because of Will's secret( which has somethig to do with some box )and Will doesnt wanna do the same to Tessa.

P.S. PkmnLuver292 that thing about falling in love with a mundane was actually about will's parents, not Cecily.
theperksofbeinganauthor chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I think your theory is very good but I think that cedicy (I forgot how to spell it) was a mundane because I recalled Charlotte (or someone) claiming that he had fallen in love with a mundane girl. he wanted her to become a shadowhunter like himself but they refused to let that happen... & I remember something else was included, but I forgot. anyways, you have a really good theory and that is really really deep and well thought through. (

oh I love this story. your writing and ideas are simply beautiful and amazinnng(!
Ski October chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
This, simply put, was awesome.

It was like reading something by Cassandra, but with your own personal signature in it. Excellent.

I like your theory, also. Very well thought out. And it flows so flawlessly, I can believe this is what would happen in the book.
Analor chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
An absolute masterpiece , I wouldnt be able to tell it apart from smth that cassadra wrote , very interesting view in wills past as well , I share most of them . Plz continue writing ur great at it :)
crystaljoygmagic chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
that was amazing! and i agree with your theory, except i think cassie added demon pox for the humor of it. it probably exists, but just not will being the one to have it. anyways, i hope you continue this or maybe write another ID fic :)
laughingismyhobbie chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
i think that ur theory actually makes sense thoguh i always saw cecily as a being with him until an accident took her away though afterwards but tht would not work since he was young when he got here. anways great theory and story
Sailor Star Venus chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
this was an awesome story! please write more!
SecretAgenda chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
This was an incredibly well-written piece ! I really liked your theories about what happened to Will and Cicely and the reason he can't be with Tessa.
Team Jem Carstairs chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
Oh, poor Will! He's so lonely... And he does love Tessa (I knew it!) even if she's better off without him. Why does everyone think Cecily was his sister? I'm definitely thinking she's a past love interest. Just one thing- when Will is the villain, you said no one was the hero. What about Jem? Jem can't be Tessa's hero? Cassie didsay they're getting closer as the series continues, you know.
Irish-Cowgirl chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
everyone says Will is just plain bad. i don't think thats true but really. i think the star on Jace's shoulder might be on Will's as well, hell he may be the one that started the hole star on the shoulder thing, maybe, like jace he is more angel then anything, maybe not as much angel as jace but still.