Reviews for The Test of Friendship
Donna chapter 14 . 10/6/2014
another one
Black Laramie chapter 14 . 4/19/2002
I'm glad that they're still friends, but it was just a little unrealistic, but i still like it! )
krAzEexdrAgOn chapter 14 . 4/18/2002
chapters 1-14 were great... sorry i didnt review for the other chapters, there were so many chapters i didnt wanna go thru the trouble in reviewing for all of them... but still, great fic!
Icebox chapter 14 . 4/10/2002
I though it was pretty cool. Hurry with the sequel!
LacklusterUpdater chapter 14 . 4/10/2002
Will sign in next time. If it wasn't for the fact that there is going to be a sequal then I would say that this chapter doesn't close the story well. But since there is going to be a sequel then this chapter is just fine. Though I think Adam's and Jesse's talk could have been longer. After Jesse told Adam that he has been talking to Kenny alot he should have reassured Adam that they were still best friends. Can't wait for the sequel.

Hey I was wondering if you would be willing to beta read chapter 2 of my story Fallen Duck. For the most part it is done but I need someone to critique it and stuff. The beta reader I had lined up bailed on me. email if interested.
Icebox chapter 12 . 4/9/2002
Uh Oh, should be interesting. Man, Jesse sure is messy isnt he? Ne way, write more soon!
LacklusterUpdater chapter 11 . 4/8/2002
oops forgot to log in! *grins* another great chapter post #12 when ya get a chance.
Crystal chapter 11 . 4/8/2002
I like your story and I hope adam will be 't wait till the next chapter to find out.
Jess From NS chapter 10 . 4/8/2002
another cliffhanger! keep those chapters a coming!
Black Laramie chapter 10 . 4/8/2002
Poor Adam! Oh! WRITE MORE SOON. And you are a meany-head for stopping it here...you haaaaave to finish. I'll die! I swear it! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Okay, now that that's out of my system, please write more. Please. I hate that much suspense.
Dana1 chapter 3 . 4/7/2002
Oops I mean that this is nothing compared to what I do in other genres.
Dana1 chapter 10 . 4/7/2002
Some people could tell you from other genres that I don't know how to be nice to characters :). What I've done to Tommy (Power Rangers) and Face (A-Team) is nothing compared to this.
Icebox chapter 10 . 4/7/2002
Oh come on now, you are just being evil to Banks. Ne ways, I really liked the chapter, but please write more soon!
Hi-I'm-New chapter 10 . 4/7/2002
Yes you are mean for ending the chapter there. I HATE CLIFFHANGERS! Though I tend to use them myself. Another great chapter and I cracked up at the chapter title.
Rogue chapter 9 . 4/7/2002
Ohhh... good chapter. Jesse's probably gonna be gunning for Larson during the game since what he and McGill did at the Peewee hockey game, huh? Even though McGill was the one that put Adam in the hospital.

Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see what happens next.