Reviews for Redemption
Jenny J. Snape chapter 5 . 5/23/2015
I love it! :) Update please!
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I know this was supposed to serious but when Sev called harry a person shape thing it made me giggle
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 5 . 2/26/2014
Updates make the sunshine!
Dark Chrissy Wolfie chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
When will be next chapter?
anonlulz chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
Have you lost interest in this story?
anonlulz chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
Update, update, update! All the decent Snily writers have abandoned ship?
Wanter-of-Self chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
To me it didn't look out of order, and I didn't notice any repeats... but I know how frustrating stuff like that can be, my "trusty" laptop does things like that to me all of the time.

Anyways, this chapter was brilliant and I loved reading it!
Wanter-of-Self chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
Awww, I love cats! I have like seven! and it's true, they tend to destroy any, and everything that is left in their reach... much like toddlers :)
Wanter-of-Self chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
YAY FOR SEVERUS AND HAVING SOMETHING CLOSE TO JOY IN HIS LIFE! :D
Wanter-of-Self chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
AHH, I love it!

And as I said before, your writing is slightly difficult to follow at times, but this brilliant plot more than makes up for it!
Wanter-of-Self chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Although the idea was and is amazing, it's slightly difficult to follow your writing, not that that's terrible, I mean I'm not that grand of a writer either.

All I'm saying is that with a few tweaks here and there, this story will be incredible

I hate being all criticizing, so I gotta say something nice :)

Work on your writing skills and you will be an amazing writer, I mean, I was exploding with feels when Lily lived :)
duj chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
Oh, typical. Black starts a fight, is totally at fault (both for persuading Lily to keep going past her strength and for attacking Snape), but in Lily's eyes Snape is just as wrong. It's her fault they're even trying to interact together and she's used emotional blackmail, probably on both of them, to achieve it, but when the inevitable explosion comes she's little miss innocent outrage.
mercurywrites chapter 5 . 2/23/2012
I love it! Really good :)
Fluffy Green Thing chapter 5 . 9/14/2011
awesome keep writing
DarkRavie chapter 5 . 9/2/2011
I like your fic and look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.