Reviews for Black and White
Isil'zha BLZ chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I really liked this story. It's an interesting idea, telling the story behind the portrait of the two of them, and you really nailed Zuko and Mai's personalities. I always liked their relationship, and you represented it really well here.
Zelda rules chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
That was really awesome. Amazing even. It really says something deep about the two.
I love it.
dalia chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
This kinda made me cry. Good one
sheepeater chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This was a gorgeous piece, through and through. I really don't know what to say, except that I think you captured the scene excellently. I like the thought you put behind a simple portrait that we merely caught a glimps of. Well done.

sora
Lucrezia6565 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Such a delightful story.

I loved how you portrayed both characters: Mai a bit shy, and Zuko shy and a bit dorky. Perfectly IC and absolutely adorable.

Villain84 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Very lovely story. Great writing style. cute Maiko moments. Villain like.
Laser Lance 720 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I loved this so much. Those two are so perfect for each other it makes me sad
Spandau Vendetta chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Very cute story. It seemed like that could be the actual story behind the portrait of the pair. :)
Kimjuni2 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This is so beautiful, awesome, lovely,

you did fine job!
Lily of the Valli chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Heatwarming, but bittersweet at the end. Mai and Zuko are described nicely. They love each other, but are not quick to show it.
ZStar2010 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
that was beautiful
FairladyZ2005 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Ah, so you did find out how to post new stories, good, cause I love this, creating the backstory for a "prop" in the show that definatly had a history behind it. Mai's vulnerability at the beginning and her reason for wanting the portrait are touching. Bitterweet ending. Mai and Zuko feel like such a multifaceted couple in your fics.
weareseven chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I love this.

"I have a bare spot on my wall, and I need to fill it with something"

Perfect line from Mai.
Overlord Ixmythot chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Consitering it originally showed up under Code Geass, we're lucky it showed up in the one series I could see Zuko and Mai being comfortable in, as the two have a love that only Gomez and Morticia would appreciate, with how passionate the two are.

Furthermore, I would have loved to have seen something like this in the series, show us the two getting their portrait done. Yeah, I know, "Keep a balance between comedy, action, and plot" but still, give us more Maiko/Fire Nation worldbuilding, damnit!
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
This story virtually defines bittersweet, especially at the end. Well done!