Reviews for Zero Tolerance
naya's-labyrinth chapter 42 . 2/1/2014
I'm just reading this like, 3 years prior but this story was extremely good! I love the Perfect Chemistry series and this was a great follow up to the first one! LOOOVEEE ITTTT.
Guest chapter 42 . 9/30/2013
Omg! I love this story! It's so good and you do an amazing job with everything. I love all of the Perfect Chemistry books and this story is like continuing the story. It's amazing! Please keep writing.
gr8rockstarrox chapter 42 . 1/21/2013
The story was really captivating and enjoyable. Thank you for putting up such an interesting story!
syriiandreamer chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
OMG! Why? It can't be over yet! Just wanted to say this was one awesome book, loved the characters, and really the main plot of it. The idea for this was freakin' amazing. Loved it! Keep writing your amazing books! Want to read more. :)
Guest chapter 42 . 6/28/2012
ohmyy awwh this is so so cute, I'm sad its over but seriously, this is amazing. xo
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 42 . 6/24/2012
Awwwww! I don't know what to say... You're an amazing writer, this story is über epic and I love the way it turned out! Update soon please!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 41 . 6/24/2012
OH MY FREAKING BOB! I love this story! And this chapter was so epic and cute and awesome!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 20 . 6/24/2012
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 13 . 6/24/2012
Oh my freaking bob! Alex sure isn't subtle.
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 10 . 6/24/2012
Oh no! And Awww, I like Jared's sweet side. It's kinda late to say this but hearing more of Sandi would be great.
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 8 . 6/24/2012
Über epic story!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
Oh mY freaking bob! I love this story! You write really well!

Déjà vu! Totally awesome!
Meghan chapter 42 . 6/21/2012
wahhhh its gonna end soon D; nooo i love this fanfiction so much! ITS soo good
dhfh chapter 40 . 6/7/2012
I ment the baby middle name should of been shelley
dhfh chapter 42 . 6/7/2012
The baby middle name should have been fuentes.. this story was dragged on for too long and it wasnt funny like imone elkes books r or like the other fan fics like this i give it a 1 out of 3 and a 3 out of 5 :/