Reviews for Karaoke Night
bg3929 chapter 12 . 7/31/2012
Haha I used to be so afraid of this song when I was little! I would pretty much cry whenever it came on.
emoangel222 chapter 51 . 6/21/2012
I know this really good song that is so right for mcgee it is called white and nerdy by "Weird Al" Yankovic. I whould love it you did a chapter around this song.
AsoenixKnight chapter 51 . 12/1/2011
Not bad, not bad at all. Might I suggest for a future chapter either McGee or Gibbs singing the song 'Not Over You' by Gavin DeGraw? Another song that could work could be Tony singing 'Secrets' by OneRepublic. Anyways, keep up the great work!
Lani Carmine chapter 51 . 10/14/2011
Is it just me, or has it been a while? Lol, sorry! XD Anyway, love the newer chapters, especially when Abby sang "You Give Love a Bad Name"! Since you mentioned Carry Underwood, how about "Cowboy Cassanova" for Jenny? Gibbs does have blue eyes, and it seems rather appropriate given he has had 3 ex-wives, or is it 4 now? XD Anyway, keep up the good work!
Harley Quinn 904 chapter 28 . 8/17/2011
Again. In. Love. With. The. Song.

Totally. Gibbs!

Umm...Would you mind if I did a song fic (Or attempt to, then realize that none of the story goes with the lyrics, then dump it) using this song? (Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day)
Harley Quinn 904 chapter 18 . 8/17/2011
Love. The. Hell. Outta. This. Song!

Perfect, Perfect usage of the song!
Zoyarose chapter 48 . 7/22/2011
Oh, can't wait to read how that next chapter goes! Love me some John Mellencamp. :-)
wildhoneyy chapter 41 . 6/30/2011
I LOVE CHAPTER 41! (: (: 3 CONTINUEEEE! need songs? Message me dear! (:
darkwolf1126 chapter 39 . 6/22/2011
I would like to read Tony and McGee sing Evil Angle by Breaking Benjamin
Chitsiez chapter 38 . 6/20/2011
I like this. I'm looking forward to reading more.

Thank-you

-Chitsiez-

:-)
Robern chapter 37 . 6/18/2011
I really like this story
DS2010 chapter 36 . 6/13/2011
Thinking Tony should sing Moving Out, or Italian resturant by billy joel .
wildhoneyy chapter 36 . 6/13/2011
Love! (:

but request? Input? Can i do that? Oh well, i am (; soooooooo, with Jeanne being there "this man is mine" by heart sung by Ziva. (i'm a heart fan) i thought it might be interesting...oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh or "i want you so bad" and someone Maybe do "alone" omg. Sorry, im a little to excited about this. Hahah

you don't have to listen to me at all... Im rambling.

and can you please do some more Kort? I freaking love him. Haha

love, Gabbie.
Abbi4Raie chapter 36 . 6/13/2011
Great chapter! Cant wait for the next one!
Abbi4Raie chapter 35 . 6/13/2011