Reviews for Plan 'A' Redux: Return Engagement
Bones2014 chapter 17 . 7/9
Another great story. Yes, season 6 was a difficult one to watch. I'm a firm believer that B&B&baby B should have gotten together in season 5. And the progression of the shows appeared as if they would. I read that was what HHs goal was, but the PTB wouldn't allow it. Therefore we got season 6 with the abominable Bahgdad Barbie:( Happily B&B did finally get together, have a daughter, with smother child on the way. And we have a season11 to look forward to. Who would have thought? Any way, love your stories. Hate that you stopped writing Bones FF, cuz you do it so well I have really enjoyed your stories. Thanks for sharing:)
Bones2014 chapter 13 . 7/9
Times like these always scar me. I'm always afraid that Brennan will balk. I'm so happy they were able to alleviate each other's fears.
Bones2014 chapter 8 . 7/8
This should be good. I hope she's able to contact him. And Brennan does have a fast learning curve. She's larning all the rules to this relationship with Booth, & altering them as well...cute.
Bones2014 chapter 7 . 7/8
Yeah it was all piling up, & he found a release. The revelation of his past is much worse than he let on. Poor Booth is in the doghouse now?
Bones2014 chapter 6 . 7/8
Wow, what a history. It is a wonder he turned out to be the man he is in this story. Possibly genetics & his grandparents. It's like he said on the show...their "family" is like the land of misfit toys. At least now they have one another. Nice chapter.
Bones2014 chapter 5 . 7/8
Yeah, definitely time to fire the nanny! And what a small world. Booth found the "missing granddaughter" & doesn't know it?
Bones2014 chapter 3 . 7/8
Yeah, he's up to something.
Bones2014 chapter 2 . 7/8
Yes, I fresee trouble. Booth is gonna be pissed when he finds out the man visited Brennan at her job. Poor Sweet's can be so annoying.
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 7/8
Things are never easy with these two! Now the abusive alcoholic dad returns. What hardship is this going to bring about for my fave couple? I'm hooked again.
Adelled chapter 17 . 4/30
Yea! Great read. Thanks.
Adelled chapter 12 . 4/30
Whew! What a wild ride.
JK chapter 17 . 8/25/2014
Great fic. Sorry to see the end of this Bones and Booth.
marceline19 chapter 7 . 5/2/2012
I really like your way of discribing everything!
daisesndaffidols chapter 17 . 1/5/2012
I wish you would reconsider, and write a sequel to this story. I refound this story and it's prequel and would love to read more. )
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 17 . 8/10/2011
Wow. Just an amazing story. Seriously. Wonderful. I was sorry to hear that you...I guess lost interest in the show. I hope that the season finale was as wonderful for you as it was for me, though.