Reviews for Asking her
WiseGirl47 chapter 1 . 4/11
The first chapter is just hilarious.
Last paragraph: Lmao

Great Fanfiction!
la-hija-de-Dios chapter 5 . 2/10
I finished it, and it's really awesome! I'll read your other stories, too, when I remember. :D I meant "some" and "its" in my review, by the way. I agree with the last person to review (aside from me). Did you get the "I have an out-law for an in-law" comment from the Disney movie Robin Hood? I mean the cartoon one. Anyway, keep up the good work, please! :D
la-hija-de-Dios chapter 1 . 2/9
Thank you so much for your little tag line: "Soli Deo Gloria"! I'm a Christian, and it's so hard to find a story without any bad words in it. I haven't finished it yet, but it's really good so far! I know that your "tag line" means "Only for God's glory," but is that Latin or Italian? I speak done Spanish, so I can guess it's meaning intelligently. Sorry, I didn't mean to make this about me. I just wanted to thank you! You are the third Christian on here that I've seen that actually shows it in their stories. Once again, thanks for writing good, wholesome stories for us (the people on FanFiction)! :D P.S. In Spanish, it would be "Solo por la gloria de Dios." :) I'm sorry for taking up so much of your time.
Shiori Kudo chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
Did you by any chance get the 'outlaw for an in-law' comment from Robin Hood?
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
"sweet, pink and to die for"
Gosh, that should have been a running joke, like him telling people how he died, but he got better, or the rumors of his death were greatly exaggerated, etc. etc.
Amidst Hobbits chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
Awww well done! Clever and cute!
WiseGirl47 chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
Ok...I liked the end, that was funny. I enjoyed this story, it was good.
RaniGos chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
This was awesome! I could absolutely see something like this happening with these characters...fantastic job!
Kit chapter 5 . 1/24/2014
"Don't forget to wash behind your ears-" xDDDDD AHAhahaKEKeHEHhEHhe
Thanks for writing, it was a wonderful read.
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
This was very cute. I really enjoyed reading it. Eugene is so sweet.
ladybug114 chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
Wow, i loved that! The perfect mix of sweet, funny, sad, sappy... and overall awesomeness! I especially loved the very end :) but poor Eugene there... that plan didn't really work out for him, did it? I also lived the king's message in the almanac :)
Overall, you represented the characters perfectly, the story was awesome, you had lots of description, and i didn't see any grammar mistakes! A great story for sure :)
God has obviously given you a great talent- keep using it for His glory and i can tell you will do great things! God bless :)
rangers123 chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
Most interesting way to propose...good job!
Rhyme2Reason chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
Oh that was really really really good! And I loved the ending to.
sermadrid chapter 3 . 1/18/2013