Reviews for Asking her
SharKohen chapter 5 . 6/21
What an adorable story! This is going on my favorites list - no buts. It was well written, hilarious and portrays all the characters exactly as they are. And the King is such a wonderful guy! p
Person chapter 5 . 6/15
Wow that was sooooo good I loved that story it was very well written it was funny and very realistic. And I love how the king gave Eugene the Aalmanac with that note now that was pretty cool:). There were so many thing in this story that I liked that I can't fit it all in this review. Because of your story I feel so happy, bubbly, and giddy inside thank you so much for writing this and if they make a short or movie like this you need to be the first writer:D!:)
Person chapter 1 . 6/15
Omg this first chapter was awesome. From what I could tell the grammer was good and it was very well written. It was also super funny I loved Eugene's funny slip ups and I found my self laughing a lot. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Good job! :)
Secret.Identities chapter 5 . 2/27
"After asking for the third -oof!"
Hahahaha I get it.

This is awesome! I finished reading both 'Asking Her' and 'This is the Story' today and I want to say that you're really, really good. I love the humor, and you just fit the characters so well. Sad there isn't much left for me to read. :(

I was also inspired by what you wrote in your profile and in a few short Author's Notes about God. It's amazing that you choose to glorify him even here. I'm also a Christian, but in all honesty I have not been acting like one. I've been reading a lot of things I shouldn't be on this site. So, I guess I want to thank you. You showed me that you can find amazing stories without all the sin and sexuality, but with honorable values that Christians should uphold. I mean, you even showed how Eugene does feel the attraction towards Rapunzel, but he's honorable and refuses to act on it until they're married.

Thanks for showing me that there are Christians like you on this site. You're kind of my role model now. Thanks for reminding me of what I can and can't be reading or doing. When sin returns to tempt me again, I'll go back to reading your stories instead. Thanks for reminding me to glorify God in my actions and to trust Him. I've been trying to push Him away recently, even though I know that's impossible. It's time I return to Him.

And thanks to God too, for bringing me across your stories.
God bless you, and the other people who have read your stories. :)
Books.Musicals chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
The first chapter is just hilarious.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/28/2015
Last paragraph: Lmao

Great Fanfiction!
la-hija-de-Dios chapter 5 . 2/10/2015
I finished it, and it's really awesome! I'll read your other stories, too, when I remember. :D I meant "some" and "its" in my review, by the way. I agree with the last person to review (aside from me). Did you get the "I have an out-law for an in-law" comment from the Disney movie Robin Hood? I mean the cartoon one. Anyway, keep up the good work, please! :D
la-hija-de-Dios chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Thank you so much for your little tag line: "Soli Deo Gloria"! I'm a Christian, and it's so hard to find a story without any bad words in it. I haven't finished it yet, but it's really good so far! I know that your "tag line" means "Only for God's glory," but is that Latin or Italian? I speak done Spanish, so I can guess it's meaning intelligently. Sorry, I didn't mean to make this about me. I just wanted to thank you! You are the third Christian on here that I've seen that actually shows it in their stories. Once again, thanks for writing good, wholesome stories for us (the people on FanFiction)! :D P.S. In Spanish, it would be "Solo por la gloria de Dios." :) I'm sorry for taking up so much of your time.
Shiori Kudo chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
Did you by any chance get the 'outlaw for an in-law' comment from Robin Hood?
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
"sweet, pink and to die for"
Gosh, that should have been a running joke, like him telling people how he died, but he got better, or the rumors of his death were greatly exaggerated, etc. etc.
Amidst Hobbits chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
Awww well done! Clever and cute!
Books.Musicals chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
Ok...I liked the end, that was funny. I enjoyed this story, it was good.
RaniGos chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
This was awesome! I could absolutely see something like this happening with these characters...fantastic job!
Kit chapter 5 . 1/24/2014
"Don't forget to wash behind your ears-" xDDDDD AHAhahaKEKeHEHhEHhe
Thanks for writing, it was a wonderful read.
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
This was very cute. I really enjoyed reading it. Eugene is so sweet.