Reviews for The Great Leap
Aurora Nova chapter 8 . 8/5/2011
Captivating. You had me right from the beginning on this one. I especially liked the way you tied in Sam's Australian connection through his Great-Uncle John. I'd forgotten about that until right at the end. It's been too long since I've seen the QL episodes.

I could feel Sam's frustration building with every action he took, so sure he'd leap, but remaining in this time and place. I don't think he realized how much of a difference he made, even while making little changes.

I can't find anything to fault in this one (not that I was looking for anything); it's an all-round great story. Thank you for sharing your imagination with me. ~~Aurora Nova
Denise E Wood chapter 8 . 7/10/2011
Wow. I really enjoyed this story. You seem to know your stuff when it comes to modern history. The Red Baron twist was great but this is a great example of how it is the little things that make the difference. This, for me though, was the whole point of the series.

All the way through I was trying to figure out the end and although I came to the conclusion it must be something to do with one of the children I didn't guess what. The twist at the end with Sam's uncle in Australia was pure genius, I'd totally forgotten that piece of information.

Your writing style is wonderful. Intelligent enough to satisfy but not too wrapped in itself to become overwhelming. In all a fabulous piece of fiction. I'd like to read more.

Denise
James Birdsong chapter 8 . 5/25/2011
Well done. Awesome
leyapearl chapter 8 . 5/11/2011
Very nice. I was impressed with the airplane research. I haven't done any QL as it involves more detail than I think I'm up for.

Good job with the characterizations.