Reviews for Hidden Angel
Regin chapter 5 . 10/15/2013
I Like, I Lust, I Love! Please Update Soon!
anonymoose chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
SHE SOUNDS VERY STRANGELY FAMILIAR TO THE CHARACTER IN NARUTO, DOESN'T SHE?
Yuuki-Hime 2097 chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
I loved the story I was lookin for some Young Justice fanfic, and i think this is better than it sounded throught the summary it was well written and detailed so it flowed nicely :) plz update again soon!
SparkBomb'sFaith chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
cant wait for more! cool story!
Rockin' Writer 99 chapter 5 . 2/28/2012
This is such an amazing story! As soon as I started to read it it kept me up until 2 a.m. I think Robin and Sakura are sooo cute together. Please update, I'm dying for more chapters!
Redhawk15 chapter 5 . 11/18/2011
Soooo any more updating? Plazas it's such a cute story :)
giggleslot chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Awewsome story! Look your character! She sounds so cute! I can't wait to read the rest!

giggles

(oh yeah, thanks for the review on my stroy. I had had some not so nice reviews on my other one. Your's made me really, really happy!)
Zephyros-Phoenix chapter 5 . 8/30/2011
First thing I have to point out: Miss Martian's name's spelling. It's M'gann, not Meg'ann. I enjoyed Sakura's little puns and I found her dislike of planes funny! I liked the ending scene, it was a very nice addition to the plot.

I personally do have a problem with Batman recruiting someone they know nearly nothing about (and still don't have full knowledge about) to join the team. It just doesn't seem like something the Batman would do. I kinda feel like Batman would keep tabs on her for a while, and once they learned more about her, then they'd let her join. But I suppose heroes are always nice and easy to take advantage of like that.

I also kinda feel like even though Sakura doesn't want to talk about her past that much, she's still bringing up points that have to do with it that the team will question her on. It feels like she's saying "They called me experiment whatever back in Cadmus," and the team would be like "oh, why did they call you that?" and she would just turn around and say "I'm not telling you!" It's like she's purposely screwing with them by teasing them and withholding her back story. It just doesn't really make sense to me...

One last thing: grammar

"She never said private." pointed out Robin.

should be

"She never said private," pointed out Robin.

Anyway, keep up the writing!
MinkyHinky chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
Sakura is a really good character! Update! and P.s I think you should put in a little more Original Content
LittleMissMia123 chapter 5 . 8/17/2011
YAY I LOVE THIS STORY :D

Sakura is such an awesome OC! :D

Sakura/Robin is sooooo cute xD but, maybe you could be more subtle? Like, the whole hair thing where robin's like 'I think its perfect the way it is' over the comms is a bit much. Maybe you could've said it more like 'It looks fine the way it is now'/'I like your hair', y'know? Subtle flirting, but enough that we can tell and it's significant and stuff. And i don't think there should be a love triangle between Sakura, Robin and Wally cuz in the show there's kind of one between m'gann, Wally, and Artemis (M'gann/Wally but one sided, and a love-hate relationship for Wally and Artemis).

UPDATE PLEASE :D
addy chapter 5 . 8/17/2011
I really like this story. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Please up date soon.
Ansa88 chapter 5 . 8/17/2011
cool. i'd like to see some original, cuz at the moment you're putting sakura inside the episodes.

btw, what's gonna happen to cadmus going after sakura? are they preparing or something?

ideas:

santa prisca-meet someone who knows about the "voice", start seeing a small connection between sportsmaster and artemis maybe?

umm...after, research on sakura, trying to find memories in japan

i have an idea that in bereft, maybe she could be found by simon and experimented on (again) sorta like superboy, or she could be found knocked out w/ aqualad, but she wakes up.

sorry if i'm overstepping my bounds, it's just a few ideas floating that i'd put in if it's my story, but just ideas. hope you like them!
mimi chapter 4 . 7/26/2011
hurry back WE MISS YOU!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/4/2011
One word. AMAZING! I loved it sooo much! You are a truly talented writer! I'm looking forward to seeing robin fall in love! Wish it was me though!
Zephyros-Phoenix chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
Another interesting chapter. Even though we learned a lot more about Sakura, I feel like it was a chapter that was just written to talk more about her. So in my opinion, try to work in details about her without making it feel like she's talking about herself like in a profile.

I hope that Robin's conflicting suspicion and protectiveness will cause problems when any potential relationship with Sakura. And happy birthday! Even though I'm a little late .