Reviews for Vengeance
Unknown chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
you should make more stories with The Sorceress in them
Unknown chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Wow nice story, there's a really big shortage of stories with The Sorceress in them. You did a really good job!
Never-Ending-Donkey chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
The Sorceress is a tough old bird.
TLOSpyrogirl chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Ha! Nice! You captured her personality well.
Flowerstar chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I've never expected for you to finally return! :-O _ I didn't know about you or the archive when I debuted on this website back in 2005 'til I checked out your profile and your Spyro stories (the right place for them is “The True Spyro” community) but I've realised a lot has changed and there's not much authors that still cared about the original series anymore. On the bright side, there are a handful that cared like myself, Topaz16, Scarlet Embers and Celestial Dragon in flight. _

Anyway, about your oneshot, you've described everything perfectly in a lot of detail, there's hardly any grammar and spelling mistakes (wish I made the effort to proof read my stories and written work before submitting them) and you've definitely captured the Sorceress' emotions, her thoughts and what she's going through. I wouldn't be surprised if she decided to take advantage of Spyro's ignorance, if he still thought she's dead for good. I suppose the villains and bad guys that he whupped the floor with must have underestimated him 'cause of his small stature but looks can be deceiving. I hope you'll write more Spyro fanfiction in the future! ;)