Reviews for Dreams
Kelli chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
I usually only read Jonascest but I gave this a try. Very hot and I loved the rimming.
Lashton chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
AWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! How sweet! I love it!
BigTimeCrush chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
Wonderful story! I loved it!

Great job, I just can't get enough of your amazing one-shots :D

Keep up the good work!
noahfuckingcrawford chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
OMG

This was worth waiting for! :D
unthinkable13 chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
Amazing!
Sum1cooler chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
Of course I enjoyed it. :) who wouldn't.

I thought the whole chapter was hot and steamy. I love the dirty talk. "make me wet" whoa Logie, that is erotic. Lol I live a good dominant Carlos and submissive Logan. I that it is so natural lol.

My favorite was logan tasting Carlos an said he tasted as his skin suggested. I love that line. Idk why. I guess it was so sexy and carmely sweet :).

It was hot. I love it. If I own Logan and Carlos I would make them reenact this lol. I hope you write more cargan :) even though you probably don't agree with this, cargan is the best lol.
waterwicca chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
AWESOME JOB! :D

LOVED the descriptions... and the dialogue was just amazing :P
TheHornyVirgin chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
*fans self* OMG! THIS WAS SOOOOOO HOT! I LOVED IT! It was so hot, but at the same time it was so passionate and sweet! AWESOME WORK! :D It was so sweet at the end when they kissed and told each other that they loved each other! LOVED IT! :D *super-duper huggles* :D
MyHeroRaven chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
God that was great! So hot and smutty! Great job I really loved it, especially since it was Cargan : )

MyHeroRaven
Pained Past97 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
LOVED IT! Update soon,PlzPlzPlz! :)
Mich177 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
OMFG! You tease. :3 Please write more! :D
alysonstrivelli chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
you have GOT to write more for this!

I love all your stuff, and it's just...ugh, it fills my needs. hahah :D

but seriously, you're writing is amazing.
unthinkable13 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Yes more please! Great job!
noahfuckingcrawford chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Yes defitnely more, coz like Cargan is amazing and this is awesome!
lord kiras hand chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
-climb a mountain- -scream to the heavens while flames erupt behind me- I HATE CLIFFHANGERS!