Reviews for The Blood Line
Deedee chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
Fantastic story - truly enjoyed it! At least it satisfied my curiosity when the series failed to do so :)
Edward Constantine Freeport chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
I'm speechless. This is probably the best fan fiction I've ever read.
Heliata chapter 8 . 12/1/2011

Thank you for your wonderfull story, I enjoyed it very much. It was read like a real crime story from a professional writer, I normally have to pay for.

I was able puzzle over the murderer and I was right, but it was not obvious, so I was not sure and the story was captivating until the very end. Very well done.

I would be happy, if you decide to write more. I would read your storys.

Greetings Heliata
Bo Georgeson chapter 8 . 6/20/2011
Thank you all for your kind words!
DianeB chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
I always chuckle at the references to Joyce's bad cooking!

Nice story continuation, good introduction of characters and possibilities.
DianeB chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Greetings from my corner of the world. I noticed John Douglas had you listed as one of his Favorite authors and this story as his only Favorite, so I figured if *he's* recommending you, then you must be pretty darned good. :)

So far, even with only this little bit read, I'm not disappointed. And was I rotfl over Scott's assessment of Inspector Morse! "Farting up and down corridors of Oxford Uni..." Oh, har!

Can't promise how quickly I'll get to this entire story, nor how often I'll review, but my interest *has* been piqued and that pleases me no end, as it seems well-written MM fics are few and far between.
Dantooine Zennys chapter 8 . 4/16/2011
Great mystery, all the obsession with sex and breeding felt very Midsomer...
Dantooine Zennys chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
Sex and murder? Very Midsomer.
Alla4 chapter 8 . 4/3/2011
What a brilliant piece of 'Midsomer' writing! Excellent story (better than the recent storylines used in the series itself, in fact) and you really caught the characters. I liked your gloss on the laughable 'Scott's off sick' line, too. Thanks for letting us all read this.
John Douglas chapter 8 . 4/1/2011
This is a fantastic story! Typically Midsomer-like eccentric characters and an absorbing mystery, full of well-observed detail, description and nail-biting tension, and quite a few grisly murders! Everybody who loves Midsomer should read it! A great piece of work!