Reviews for Love The Way You Lie
lesuse chapter 19 . 10/7/2013
Loved it! Great strong ending, especially Kyna's words! Such a horrible beginning for them and such a wonderful ending. I feel like I've grown as a person just by reading all their personal growth! Only one thing I wished for - wished Jane and her family could have been in their lives. But, it was really a good, positive story!
lesuse chapter 15 . 10/7/2013
Don't mind the broken nose James got, but don't like the way Edward talked to Lauren. I don't think it's necessary to speak so ugly to someone who also is broken and only did whatever he asked her to do. Not that I want there to be anything between them, but an apology by Edward to Lauren for using her would be nice. I don't think it makes him look better to put her down that way - you can get your point across without punching her down verbally - just my thoughts!
lesuse chapter 13 . 10/7/2013
OH, I hope not telling Bella was a good idea! I'm REALLY NERVOUS NOW!
mrscullenallday chapter 12 . 10/6/2013
I live on the same block as the Philadelphia or Pennsylvania School for the Deaf. Its a amazing school and a huge campus. Right across from Germantown Friends. You really know your research. Keep up the good work.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 19 . 2/1/2013
This was a great story. I saved it for last cause of the high level of angst promised for the story. All in all I was ale to handle it, it was just a weird Edward but adaptable for my brain and necessary for the story. Great concept and wonderful ending!
Lovetopazmoon chapter 19 . 1/6/2013
god,i am so happy...just so happy,edward and bella really deserved this,lyk seriously and hey,talking abt u,through out this whole story,i didn't find one single grammatical error,u were some where near perfection...thank you for writing such a beautiful story
pauleen chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
It's good that edward is getting help while serving his time. I do hope they can work after everything is said and done.
Wardrob07 chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
Things are moving in the right direction...
Wardrob07 chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
I hope she visits him soon :) The letter was heartbreaking
Wardrob07 chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
Oh I love that she is pregnant. That will help her put her life in order I hope, and jail will do the same for Eddie. I hope...
Wardrob07 chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
Wow, did he really do it? And what a way to meet each other, you don't know who is crazier
Wardrob07 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Wow, what a crazy story! Sadly, I know few couples who resemble these two as well.
This looks interesting :)
cuteascherries chapter 19 . 10/13/2012
: )
Lord Adairianos chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
WOW ! This was awesome. And listening to Love The Way You Lie while reading made it so MUCH better.
A Darker Heaven and Hell chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
Im kinda missin the abuse and drugs and alcohol