Reviews for In His Shoes
guest chapter 3 . 3/16
great story! I hope you finish it someday!
alive by grace chapter 3 . 3/13
Oh, I wish you would update! I would love to see this as an actual episode. Colin Morgan acting like Arthur's personality and James Bradley acting like Merlin's - it would be hilarious!
MerlinArthurfriendship chapter 3 . 3/5
Pleaseeeeeeeeeee update soon!
kjirstin.bjurnberg chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
I know it's been a couple years since you've worked on this, but it's an amazing story, and I'd love to see more. Merlin's lie of Druids giving Arthur magic for the sake of empathy was perfect. And the way he's working the politics between kingdoms. Awesome. Thanks for the wonderful story, please keep writing it.
SkyWolf25 chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
More! :)
LeonaWriter chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
I'm really enjoying this, and looking forward to where it's going next. I like the pace, and I think that they're both getting to grips with being each other in a really believable way. I can understand if it takes a while to get the next chapter up, because if nothing else these ones you've been doing are really long, and I like that.
basicallyeverything chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Freaking amazing!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
A great plot & well written. Looking forward to more.
Katerina Riley chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
I'm pretty sure this was the longest chapter I have ever read... Wow... And it was amazing! I really like this story! I've always found body-swapping fanfics fascinating. And this one takes the cake! It's got adventure, mystery, humor, and so much more! Everyone seems to be in character to. I wonder if Arthur will ever be more...how to say...calm around magic? Update soon!
Topac chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
This. Is. Awesome. This should be an episode. Seriously, this is exacted what I expected to play out if something like this happened. You are a great writer and you captured all the characters wonderfully. Especially Merlin and Arthur. Wow, those chapters when Merlin talked back to Uther and lied to Arthur about his magic. That was frightfully realistic! Keep up the great work and thanks for the entertaining read! Update soon!
Sevvus chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
gaaahhhhhh! i wish merlin would just tell him! hes getting close i can feel it!

this is awesome by the way i! i cant wait for more, please message me if you could, i will not have a very easy time checking for updates
helen carter chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
This I really good I can't wait for more... What's gonna happen? Is arthur gonna find out Merlin is the reason he has magic
oztan chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Just read the whole thing. I like it very much. Merlin should really come clean. This is going to bit him in the ass later on.

I can't wait to 'Merlin' meets the Dragon.
Sydelle Rein chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
This fic definitely has potential. I can't wait to see where you're going to take it. Update soon pretty please?

Syd
Reverie Indigo chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Very good, and a nice twist on the body-exchange idea.