Reviews for The Hobbit on Facebook
MoreLembas4Me chapter 5 . 1/31
Keep going. Do not be an evil author, do not leave me In tears. Keep going. I beg you, oh majestic one. Keep going.
reader chapter 5 . 12/17/2013
hahahahahah!
it gets even funnier with the book-movie mix
Window Girl chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Facebook is indeed a very hobbitish thing. And Gandalf hacking Bilbo's account is a good way to describe Bilbo's "recruitment."
Anne Onymus chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
"Get off Facebook and prove it!" says Gandalf on Facebook. :D
"I hope little Gimli will never have anything to do with trees." Well, unfortunately . . .
Anne Onymus chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
"Thirteen dwarves like 'the dark'." Yes! I'll need to find the actual book to be completely sure that's a (mis)quote, though.
shieldmaidenofthecarribean chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
Once again, love! Please post soon!
shieldmaidenofthecarribean chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
"Gandalf Thegrey: I feel like a school teacher on a field trip… I'm going to give these dwarves name-tags and make them number off."

SHIELDMAIDENOFTHECARRIBEAN likes this.

"Majestic Thorin: I get to be number one!
Balin: Can't we wait to check facebook until after we run away?"

SHIELDMAIDENOFTHECARRIBEAN likes this.

"Gandalf Thegrey: How can we run away properly if I don't know if you're all here? You do all look the same.
Oin: That's extremely dwarfist! All wizards look the same to us, I'll have you know!
Gandalf Thegrey: Yes, but there are only five of us, two of the five are missing, and we're colour-coded."

SHIELDMAIDENOFTHECARRIBEAN likes this.

In short, I'm LOVING this! Good job, creative format, and QUITE hilarious :)
lolly pop3 chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
I didn't know you updated this till now! You're hilarious as ever, the quote from 10 Things I Hate About You made me giggle!
hug the ents chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
ha ha loved it! loved all the gimli gloin references.
gloin: i hope my son never has anythin to do with trees
great story keep it going and yes, kili IS the sexy dwarf ( 0bviously)
:) :) :) :) :)
the Random Oliphaunt chapter 5 . 4/20/2013
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I think that pretty much covers it.
Virtuella chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
"when the going gets tough, the tough mysteriously have other urgent business to attend."

Lovely! Thanks for giving me a laugh this morning. :)
Scooter12345 chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
This made me laugh so hard. It's amazing keep up the great work. I love the way Tolkien and Jackson interact with them over Facebook. It just makes me happy.
hoom chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
Yay for new high score in Epic! :D
Suheyla chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
I love this, it's so funny!
Suheyla chapter 3 . 3/6/2013