Reviews for Dwarven Vow 17
heh hehe... cute.
yaoiprincess101 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I...cant...stop...laughing! Hahahaha! _
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Kratos drunk...my life is complete.
Some Bloke chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Legendary story.
orangepotato chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
That was quite the cute one shot! I loved the concept and it was hilarious to see Kratos slowly, but surely, getting drunk.

I love the dialog between Dirk and Kratos, and you did a great job writing from Kratos' point of view.

Overall, it was a great and adorable story and I giggled the entire way through.

Great job and thanks for the wonderful read,

Orangepotato
Emil Lime chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
OMG, that was so funny! I laughed the entire time! I love how you ended it with Kratos finally laughing out loud (in front of his son, no less). A great story paired with great humor! You are an excellent writer!

Totally adding this to my favorites!

-Emil Lime
DarkFlame Alchemist chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Haha that was funny! Drunk Kratos! xD
LilMissCellist chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
HAHA OH MAN THAT WAS HILARIOUS! I love reading about Kratos acting...not like Kratos haha XD
GreenVirus chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
This story made my freaking morning.

I love you.

Forever.
ThePurpleRose chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Hahaha! This is so funny! I love it!
tricksterash chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Awsome - I was laughing for most of the story XD
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Ooh that was gold. Drunk Kratos...never would've imagined it.

-starts laughing all over again- Favorites!
Sirens And Muses chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Siren: You know, it's kind of funny. We just got to this point in the game-

Muse:-because SOMEONE didn't want to kill Zelos-

Siren: He's too awesome to kill! And if you really want to kill Zelos, you shouldn't play the game with me!

Muse:...moving on...

Siren: Yeah, we started wondering what they'd talk about. The weather? Trees? How to kill the Mayor?

Muse: And then you gave us the answer, in a very funny and, apparently, dizzy fanfic. Bravo.

*favs*
Kiomori chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Okay, this story was hilarious. I was trying not to wake up my sister from my laughing!

I could somehow see something like this happening, and I can definitely see Dirk and Kratos being friends.

Anyway, the idea of the two of them getting drunk, plus getting others drunk, was amazing. Lloyd running in at the end was awesome too. Poor kid!

Thanks for writing this! I loved reading it!
freakyanimegal chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
...can it be...a new story posted on fanfiction..that is...GOOD! T.T The beauty of it brings tears to my eyes! I must sob with joy!

(hugs you)

Please write something else!