Reviews for Chains of the Moon
SanjanaYr32 chapter 3 . 15h ago
love the story...so far...
werd me chapter 6 . 4/17
I will :)
Vibrolux61 chapter 6 . 3/17
You've written a good story! It's a shame however that you update so little, and a bit annoying when the update includes an omake instead of more plot :(
41000 words in 3 years is the reason i won't add this to my favorite list, since there's way too much time betweens the chapters...
Your writing and the story concept are great however so keep up the good work!
Las chapter 6 . 3/9
This is great! I say it is better than the original! But it does have the same overall plot which can be boring for those who have already read naruto, but it is good! Keep making chapters! XD
greymouser chapter 6 . 3/7
A very good, well written, nicely paced story you have here. :-)
Would love to read more. Update please! :-)
jasonkakoschke chapter 1 . 3/6
A zanpakuto and shinigami has always been one soul just different aspects
OfficialEdititor chapter 6 . 3/4
You have excellent imagination and creativity! We are very intrigued with your high level of skill. You definitely have the talent for becoming a strong, intelligent, and profound writer! I wish you luck on your future chapters! We would like to ask of you to update soon, we can not be patient any longer for the next thrilling update of your wonderful story/Fanfic. :)
-Official editor
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 6 . 2/10
this is cool.
AJGuardian chapter 6 . 1/20
Oooh, yeah. I'm very patient. Nothing else to do then be patient. Otherwise all that would be left would be be bitching and moaning.

Now then. This is quite different than I thought it would be. Very entertaining, I hope we will be able to read some more.
Residenthobo chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
I like this story a lot. It's got me interested, wondering what's gonna come next. Really interested.

So I have decided to give you a favorite for your hard efforts, and a thank you for spending your time on brightening my day.

Thank you, Aljan Moonfire.
Really, it means a lot to me, that there are selfless people like you out there who spend their days, making the lives of others better, without any claim for money or fame or help, aside from a few pointers on what they could do better.

It's... nice, yeah... it's nice. So thanks! :3
shadow wolf 501 chapter 6 . 12/8/2013
thanks for the extra long chapter i loved it and cant wait for the next
Golden feathers Edward chapter 6 . 11/24/2013
yay! Its a long chapter I love it! I had to re read the whole story since I could not remember what it was about anymore. lol And it still was awesome the second time. XD
Jose19 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
The story is rather interesting because Ichigo is a Zanpakuto, and Naruto has to use him that will be very interesting to see.
Zikarn Krais chapter 6 . 11/19/2013
Seems fairly canon so far. I'm interested to see you bring it fully off the canon road.
Friskypole chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Well written, seemingly interesting. It seems to have potential. I am looking forward to seeing more of this.