Reviews for Chains of the Moon
Dantrlan chapter 1 . 4/9
._. ... no e.e
ARSLOTHES chapter 6 . 3/3
Hope you work on this fic again
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 6 . 2/22
Submitted the review for this chapter on chapter 1 accidently. Sorry.
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 1 . 2/22
Like the way you write the fight scenes so far.
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 5 . 2/22
Slightly confused...didn't read Naruto taking out or putting his earplugs back in so how can he not hear Sakura screeching, but still hear and talk with Kakashi and Sasuke at a normal volume?
dragonlily22 chapter 6 . 1/4
Please update soon!
Shinigami Merchant chapter 6 . 12/14/2014
I really enjoyed this chapter it was well planned out and brilliantly executed, I also like how you've enabled Naruto to use reiatsu.
Shinigami Merchant chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
It was epic although I do have one tiny complaint: HOW CAN YOU BE SLOWLY KILLING OFF KURAMA!?
myulander chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
great job
Sidena chapter 6 . 11/4/2014
I like your story, Naruto's personality is interesting. But I thought the confrontation between Zabuza and Naruto would've ended differently considering he was all prepped and ready to use Mugetsu. Ya know, instead of using the same strategy as in the manga/anime.
Dream Caught chapter 6 . 10/4/2014
This is a really cool story, and you've kept to cannon epically with the changes you've made; not many authors here do that. You thought this out, at least that far. :) I'm gonna follow this just is case you update. :P
intanafikah chapter 4 . 9/6/2014
PLEASEEE UPDATE! YOU'RE STORY IS SO FULL OF AWESOMENESS!
Oracle Oci chapter 6 . 8/8/2014
Interesting xover work, definitively would be interesting to know more of what Naruto can do, though would be nice if it deviated from the cannon script a more lol Bring in some changes!
(( for everything else there's timeskip snippets :P ))
Oracle Oci chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Well, as long as he cam materialise himself...? Else his life is about to get really boring in the next decade or so lol
Shadowprice chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
This is amazing you should make more