Reviews for Heart of Stone
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 4/7
Cool and unique story. :)
Cate Winchester chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Love love LOVE!
Goddess chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
OH MY GOD THIS IS FREAKING AMAZIIIIIIING!

I love it!

Beautiful Story... :)

Words can't describe it. Lovely story.
CodenameConundrum22 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
loved it!
Barranca chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I loved this story - fairy tale adaptations are charming and Sam fits the role of the sleeping beauty so well. Another point in the favour of this fic, it's complete :) I got a good laugh out of Sam standing naked in someone's front yard but it wasn't that funny any longer once he started thawing up. The string of bad luck led into something good still - Dean finally has a home together with Sam and does not need to worry about John being out there hunting any more. The normal life is not overrated. All's well that ends well. So thanks for writing!
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
There you go again showing off your artistic talent :). I can't believe this was only a one shot. I was kinda hoping it would be more, but oh well anyway great story.
Iriomote Yamaneko Nokomis chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
love the oneshot!
casammy chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Awesome when dean recovers sammy after kissing it simply brilliantly! And dean and sammy living united and happy forever!
Jenn chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Great story! I really enjoy reading your stuff. Please keep writeing.
hotshow chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I just loved this story.

I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories.

Thank you.
kitsunekiri chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
why is this under gundam wing? is it a crossover?
watergoddesskasey chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
wooooo loved it!
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Aww, I love it. The ending was perfect, not a fairytale type but still happy. _ I wuv all the fluff.
Aggie12 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Really great story! Poor boys and everything that happened to them. But at least they're happy in the end!
Firedancer885 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
You put the story into the wrong category. I nearly didn't read it, because it's labelled as Gundam Wing/AC and not Supernatural.

I'm happy I changed my mind. Very good story.