Reviews for To Breathe Again: A Second Wind
pmrs98 chapter 28 . 2/12
can't wait for more!
JoselynRae chapter 28 . 2/3
I am so excited to see an update to this story! Thank you! I am, however, sad to hear that some "fans" have not be kind. I am looking forward to more...no matter when it comes.
sg1star chapter 27 . 1/5
Loved reading your well written story. Yes you may take time to add to your story but its worth the wait, hope your health is better.
MJ chapter 27 . 6/11/2014
This is awesome! I had problems putting it down, except while watching Hunter on Hulu! Please finish it!
Guest chapter 27 . 3/4/2014
When will you finish this story This isn't a good endind
hjerte chapter 27 . 10/19/2013
love Your story, and you are a very good writer :-) Have a nice day :-) waitig for more :-)
naebells chapter 27 . 9/13/2013
Thanks for the update. I am enjoying this story very much.
naebells chapter 26 . 8/4/2013
Thank you for the update. It made my day I am really enjoying this story. Waiting patiently for the next update.
kimberly.moore.902819 chapter 24 . 7/17/2013
Thanks for the update. I am enjoying this story.
Beverly Picard chapter 23 . 6/3/2013
Gripping story! Can't wait for the next chapter. You really got me hooked with your plot. DeeDee is acting so out of character, that I can't wait for the conclusion of all her weird behaviour towards Rick. Keep on writing :)
hjerte chapter 23 . 6/2/2013
I still love Your writing :-) Can't wait for more :-)
naebells chapter 23 . 5/30/2013
Thank you for the update. I love this story. Please update very very soon.
JJ2008 chapter 23 . 5/30/2013
Glad you updated! Sorry been super busy lately and now just getting caught-up. Uhmmm, starting to get worried about DeeDee reaction to Rick and her Mom. Please update soon.,
thedarkangel1990 chapter 22 . 5/12/2013
Great story!
hjerte chapter 11 . 4/3/2013
Hi, i have read the 22 Chapter, please Write some more :-) Wonderful-writed story :-)