Reviews for To Breathe Again: A Second Wind
Cinderella1268 chapter 29 . 1/3
Holy crap!What the hell!Dee Dee is suppose to be grieving and is all of a sudden in love with this Mark?!Just like that she does not love Rick anymore?I am confuse!Something is not sitting well with this Mark,I hope that Rick do not give up and fight for the love of his forward to the next chapter,and please take your time,do not dwell on the silly comments on not posting fast enough!Thank /MCcall FOREVER AND ALWAYS.
whispernghope chapter 29 . 7/29/2015
Hi! I'm always late to the party...haha. I just recently become hooked on fanfic and am overjoyed to find so many Hunter stories!
This one is killing me! I have cried my head off and nearly thru my poor kindle across the room a couple times... (Alex was a real asshole!) I'm sorry that folks have given you a hard time about not writing fast enough.. Some folks just ha no consideration for others.. I very much look forward to future updates, but I will never pressure you...
I hope Hunter manages to dig up some dirt on Mark and win Dee Dee back for himself!
Til next time-Happy writing!
~w
Guest chapter 21 . 6/20/2015
Wait. Dee Dee is in love with Mark now? I know shes greiving but i didnt see this coming. Talk about a curve ball!
Guest chapter 29 . 6/7/2015
Looking forward to more! Glad to have you back!
pmrs98 chapter 28 . 2/12/2015
can't wait for more!
JoselynRae chapter 28 . 2/3/2015
I am so excited to see an update to this story! Thank you! I am, however, sad to hear that some "fans" have not be kind. I am looking forward to more...no matter when it comes.
sg1star chapter 27 . 1/5/2015
Loved reading your well written story. Yes you may take time to add to your story but its worth the wait, hope your health is better.
MJ chapter 27 . 6/11/2014
This is awesome! I had problems putting it down, except while watching Hunter on Hulu! Please finish it!
Guest chapter 27 . 3/4/2014
When will you finish this story This isn't a good endind
hjerte chapter 27 . 10/19/2013
love Your story, and you are a very good writer :-) Have a nice day :-) waitig for more :-)
naebells chapter 27 . 9/13/2013
Thanks for the update. I am enjoying this story very much.
naebells chapter 26 . 8/4/2013
Thank you for the update. It made my day I am really enjoying this story. Waiting patiently for the next update.
kimberly.moore.902819 chapter 24 . 7/17/2013
Thanks for the update. I am enjoying this story.
Beverly Picard chapter 23 . 6/3/2013
Gripping story! Can't wait for the next chapter. You really got me hooked with your plot. DeeDee is acting so out of character, that I can't wait for the conclusion of all her weird behaviour towards Rick. Keep on writing :)
hjerte chapter 23 . 6/2/2013
I still love Your writing :-) Can't wait for more :-)