Reviews for Alone in the Mist
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
You did quite well with it, but just one comment: I was expecting him to get her pain out of her. Still a sweet story!
BlondMoments chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This was fantastic! Again, I love Fenris ) Keep writing!
DarkLadyXandra chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Beautiful.
Iremat chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I think you did just fine with the sex scene! I enjoyed it! Wonderfully done my dear. My only issue you tend to repeat certain phrases sometimes, but it's not that big of a deal. Thank you for this wonderful piece of work :D
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
not bad at all :-)
Aesir23 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
While normally I don't review such stories because it makes me feel awkward, I simply have to show my support for such good writing. I like how you've weaved the different aspects together to create this excellent story. From Hawke's troubling dream to the relationship between Hawke and Fenris. I will also say that you certainly don't suck at writing sex scenes, but that's all I'll say. Anyway, you've certainly gained a loyal reader from me with your gift for writing. But then that would be why I placed you on my Author Alert list after reading your other FemHawkexFenris stories.

I look forward to more of your stories.
arikakun chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Hawke's dream was pretty unnerving, sheez, but I can definitely see those dreams plaguing her while she's on the run.

: sigh: Fenris...
Jean-Huh-Kirschnickerdoodle chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
naughty, naughty.

ok. you do NOT suck at writing sex. I thought it was going to be fluff because... well because you said it was! lol it was not! That was great. Seriously. Not too graphic. There were a few minor mistakes but honestly by time I got the the end I don't even remember what they were. This makes me beyond envious because of ... certain aspects of my life which I am choosing not to post online. But seriously. Wonderful.