Reviews for Samsara
CassieJ2014 chapter 20 . 12/10/2014
How much do I love this fic? In my mind, it's the official epilogue to the trilogy...

In a realm where so many planes of reality exist, the premise is perfectly plausible. And the characterizations ring so true. At the same time, you've launched into a complex story that is all your own.

It's heart-wrenching and beautiful to "watch" Trinity try to find herself while, at the same time, Neo tries not to lose himself. Their conversations as Tom and Kenzie drip with the best kind of angst. And Zach is a character you want to hate but just can't...even Neo can't fault him for falling in love with Trinity for all the right reasons...

Would you ever consider finishing this story? Or tacking on a nice epilogue? I feel like you got through the most difficult plot point, in bringing Zach to an understanding and acceptance of both the real world and Trinity and Neo's relationship. It would be wonderful to see your vision of events beyond here. Or at least a little slice of Trinity and Neo enjoying life beyond war (and Zach)!

But if you never get around to adding anything to this fic, I thank you for working it through to the reunion of our heroes.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/29/2014
finish it?
Liv chapter 20 . 5/9/2014
I absolutely love this story! I suppose it's abandoned now? That's a shame :( but at least we got to the point where Trinity and Neo came back, so it could be worse! Thank you very, very much for writing a work so very enjoyable to read!
FuturisticDreams chapter 20 . 4/14/2014
This is one of the best stories in Matrix fanfiction: original, interesting, exciting and true to characters. It needs to be finished. Please! You're a brilliant writer.
Chronos guardian chapter 20 . 1/5/2014
ok this is yet another prime example of a kick-ass story that is yet to meet its end. Please finish this story and I don't mean rush it, do it at your own pace and time but just don't leave it to waste away. I never even thought to give Trinity and Neo a life in the matrix to continue where the movies left off, this is an interesting avenue never taken before.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 20 . 10/1/2013
Amazing fanfic !
OoOXylionOoO chapter 15 . 10/1/2013
Well amazing :)
OoOXylionOoO chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
Interesting !
Klarinette49 chapter 20 . 9/16/2013
I guess I'm going to join all what's been said before.
This story was brilliant, I had a lot of fun reading it! It's been 2 years since you last updated it so I'm not sure we'll ever know how you had planned it to end, but congratulations for writing such a great piece :)
Lightning Eterna chapter 20 . 9/10/2013
Wow...this story has been a breath of fresh air. It captures the voices and themes of the entire series so beautifully and it comes together all so swimmingly with the new developments you've included. I know this hasn't been updated in two years, but compared to a lot of "abandoned" projects, that's not so bad. You have to know that this story is fascinating and intriguing to read and I really hope that you find the time to continue working on it and complete it, if at all possible.

Anyhow, thought I'd put in my two cents in accordance to some of the things you've written... First off, Zach. I keep picturing him being portrayed by Chris Pine. Heh...I know that might not be entirely matching the descriptions you've given of him, but I can't help it. I like that he's not just written off as the "bad guy" in the whole love triangle debacle. His feelings are very real and understandable. Poor Neo deserved a hug throughout the entire first two-thirds of the story, so I'm glad things have worked themselves out for the time-being.

On a more technical level, the language and the prose of this are phenomenal and amazingly representational of the films themselves. It's clear you've really involved yourself in the thought process behind this. I'm a bit surprised to see you haven't got more work submitted under this penname, but I suppose I can understand that, considering the difficulties you've expressed in writing this particular story.

Even so, I really hope you consider returning to this. It's simply wonderful and my words aren't adequate enough to communicate how much I'd love to see more. :)
Guest chapter 20 . 9/9/2013
My friend, I think this is pretty well abandoned.
kjsmartie chapter 20 . 9/6/2013
This is undoubtedly my favourite story on here, you are such an amazing writer! Whatever you are doing right now I sincerely hope you've made a career out of writing :) thank you for sharing this story with us, such a pleasure to read!
myheadsinthegalaxy chapter 20 . 8/31/2013
Oh please update! I know it's been 2 years since you prob last looked at the story but isn't it worth it to write a few more chapters to just conclude it? Please?
RainAwhile chapter 20 . 7/1/2013
This is a beautifully written piece and I would love for you to continue. Hopefully this allows you to see that your work is still being enjoyed and there are people who long for an ending. The way each character was portrayed is spot on, the level of intricacy when discussing programming or medical aspects is wonderful, and even creating an original character that remains enjoyable throughout the chapters is a difficult feat. Please continue this and whatever creative writing projects you have as you are a wonderful writer!
Nargle1990 chapter 20 . 6/11/2013
THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING THING I'VE EVER READ! Pleeeeeeaaaaseeeee, PLEASE, UPDATE! It's the third time I've read this story, and I just CAN'T get it out of my head. Just PLEASE update!