Reviews for By the Pricking of My Thumbs
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 12/24/2014
cool
Julyz111 chapter 4 . 10/9/2014
That was some original creepy crawler right there, man. Though I would appreciate some better description, I like the suspense as anyone but even when you did describe it I couldn't really fill the blanks myself properly. As it is with these original beasties, they need alot more describing than your run of the mill unicorn or fairy or whatever, since you have no base "model" of them. I usualy have a problem of not picturing them scary enough, but the idea and execution was verry fine ;) thanks
Saissa chapter 4 . 9/23/2014
Now that was good!

I love Preston and Child Books. Don't think I've read the one you mentioned - must find it to read.

Am glad to read an NCIS story that makes Jimmy the hero
madnessdownunder2 chapter 4 . 6/12/2014
Oooooooooooooo! Being sensitive can be a pain1 I know, great job!
Yabbit chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
awesome story and very well written
:P
DinaLori chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
I wanted to reread this before diving into the sequel, then realized I never reviewed it before. Oops! Anyway, this was fantastic! Very suspenseful and creepy. I especially loved how you kept Jimmy in character even while making him the hero of the story (Lou comments that he's a klutz, then he forgets part of the ritual and almost brings the house down on them before, you know, bringing the house down on them.) I'm glad he decided to share the truth with Ducky, for both of them. Now Jimmy'll have someone to talk to (as well as Ziva and Tony) and I'm sure Dr. Mallard (with his almost encyclopedic memory) will enjoy learning something new. Oh, and that last section? Yikes! Classic horror movie ending. Now, on to the next!
puppypants chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
thanks for a great story
FallenAngel218 chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
Great story! I liked the bit with Ducky wanting to retire because he thinks he's losing it, and Palmer deciding to tell him. :)
FallenAngel218 chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
ack, sounds like a demon's got him... I hope Jimmy can help!
Feathersprite305 chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
Totally. Awesome. Story. EVER! I just loved how detailed you were, and the cast was in character, and I laughed a little when Ziva's all like 'how do we killz it plz?' I applaud you!
Summer chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
Wow all of your stories are so awesome. This one especially was really really good. You always seem to know just were to end the chapters to make it suspenseful and were to end the stories so that the reader is satisfied but not without a little chill at the end. when I read your stories I am amazed at how you take me to another world and somhow reality dosn't seem as safe when I get back. Again thank you thank you thank you for this amazing story
Kesterpan chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
Very nice story. Love Tony's guilt and the fact that he truly does care about his probie... we all know that, but it's nice to see it. Made sense to have Ziva be the accepting one, after Chimera. And Palmer saving the day... very cool.

I'm supposed to be doing prep work for classes in two weeks. hmph
Gottahavemyncis chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
I'm officially creeped out! Great story and LOVE that Jimmy is the hero!
keepcalm chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
awesome story! i hope ducky didnt have a heart attack lol, i love jimmy stories. Thanks!
Hermione's Shadow chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
ok, that was really awesome. I love that you put Jimmy in this position, it actually gave me a plot bunny, maybe for a crossover between NCIS and Supernatural. If I ever get around to finishing up my other stories and find the time to write this plot bunny, I'll definitely credit you (if you don't mind of course, I'll definitely check with you first to make sure its ok!) anyway, I really enjoyed this story. To me it is very rare to find a story that introduces the supernatural to NCIS that is actually believable (without being an actual crossover between the two shows) and you did a great job of pulling it off :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »