Reviews for I Love James Potter
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I love love love this! I love Marlene spiking her juice with Veritaserum. I love James's reaction. I love how everyone had made bets. It was funny and romantic and sweet. And aside from a few spelling errors it was really well written. Favoriting.
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Overall, this is just plain adorable :D

Couple things:

"I have a feeling Marlene casted a silencing charm, but I can't be for sure." : I don't think "casted" is a word. It should be "cast."

"I mean seriously, when did he start doing homework? I guess hell did freeze over." : Ahahahaha. That made me laugh :D

"The entire hall is silent as they watch our exchange and it wasn't from a silencing charm. " : She wasn't sure whether or not Marlene had cast a silencing charm earlier, but now she's sure?

"They were noisy." : I think you meant, "They were nosy." Because they're silent.

Thing is, though, all of that's just nitpicky stuff. This is actually a really great piece. It's well written, and Marlene in particular is just fabulous, and the plot is simultaneously humorous and sweet.

Well done :D

(*_*)
emmie333 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
So so good. I love the bets!
Girl-With-No-Name x chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
:) It's Amazing! (:
littlegirlgonemad chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
this is awesome!
Tani Smiles chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
This was cute. It was an idea that's written about a lot, but I liked your use of veritaserum to make the truth come out. It was a light, enjoyable read and I really liked that. Thanks for writing this )
Distant Lands chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
This is so awesome! One thing; you should probably capitalize "love" in the title :).
Loslote chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I loved this one! It's adorable. :)
Annabella Prinx chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
BRILLIANT! I can't say anything else but BRILLIANT!

Annabella xx