Reviews for Angels Cry
Happytreefriends chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Cutest thing! I'm already loving this new couple! Forget ivy! This is now my favorite! It's a good story! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
it's really good
Keep writing!
Hibisha chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
AWWWWWWWWWW! Cute! I loved it! sweet story and it was great.
4everunstoppable chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Amazing! I finally find a good TristanxLacy story that isn't well...crappy. But anyways this is amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Great work! Kissed by an angel is my favorite book/series. And I've read a LOT of books. I think you totally nailed both character's personalities and did a stupendous job. :) Keep it up.
fanficfan101 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
i guess the writing is okay its just that IVY AND TRISTAN! But the part where she was hitting that she loved tristan in teh book was kind of funny...keep writing!
xXJustMalloryXx chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Pretty good! It was really good writing, but it wouldn't have really happened in the book that way. But... That's what fan fiction is for! I'll keep on reading!
Deadforever chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Thats Was Amazing!
Nicia chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
awwww I'm glad that in this, Lacey got her happy ending :') I think TristanxIvy make the sweetest couple ever, but this one was just perfect too! :')
Rose.Hathaway13 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I love this! It wa solo cute! I read alot of ur stories and u always seem to get the character just how the author meant them to be! I hope to see more kissed by an angel stories from you!