Reviews for The Next Seven Days
Zz12345 chapter 9 . 4/26
This fic was amazing. The plot, the funny conversations, the ending, the begining, everything.
Zz12345 chapter 8 . 4/26
"Unofficial requirement" i'm dying XD
Zz12345 chapter 5 . 4/26
I have a terrible feeling that 'calling Kilgharrah' is the thing that's going to give his secret away.
Damn, it's late at night but I CAN'T STOP READING.
Zz12345 chapter 1 . 4/26
Wow, the prophecy was beautiful. I've had misrably failed attempts to write stuff like this and i know it's really hard (well, it was hard for me) and you slayed it, well done!
Eleniel Lady of Green chapter 9 . 4/20
Pure art. Absofrickinlutely amazing through the entire story, and then you go and have all of the epilogue interactions TOP IT!
No joke, as someone with literal hundreds of favorited stories, this is right at the top of my list! *Favorites for later rereads and dies happy*
DogsAreTheBest312 chapter 9 . 1/7
Love this! Nice job
CureCaligraphy chapter 4 . 9/21/2020
Arthur: You're going to find Emrys.
Merlin: ... Ah.
Merlin: Arthur there's a bit of a problem with that.
Arthur: Yes?
Merlin: See, I wanted to tell you this morning, but I might as well say it now. Uh. It's me.
Arthur: What?
Merlin: I'm Emrys.
Arthur: ... wait, that means you have-
Merlin: Magic. Yes. Born with it. Not the slightest clue why I would turn on Camelot, but I've been having nightmares about it. Vivid nightmares. Please help.
Arthur: Give me... a moment to process. You have magic. You didn't choose magic.
Merlin: Yes.
Arthur: ... were you the one who summoned the windstorm in Ealdor?
Merlin: Hmmmyep.
Arthur: How many more times did you save my life with it?
Merlin: Erm. (thinks)
Merlin: Lost count?
Arthur: Oh my god...
CMA6725 chapter 9 . 6/23/2020
I loved the story. Too bad it was not how the show ended. It would have been much better.
CrystalQueen187 chapter 7 . 5/16/2020
I love that you brought in Merlin from the future. That was a cool twist.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/27/2020
Okay it's 2020. But I mean Merlin fandom is still going strong! I loved this! It healed my heart a lil bit since it was torn apart into million pieces by the actual ending of the show. You are a brilliant author! I love your ideas and writing style, hope you are still reading this comments!
PineNutPesto chapter 9 . 4/22/2020
I like this! A good way for Merlin to have memories of the future, like in other stories, and still fit in with the Merlin from the show.

Thanks for the story! Exciting and satisfying.
PineNutPesto chapter 3 . 4/21/2020
I'm really enjoying this story! Thank you for publishing it!
PurpleEmrald chapter 9 . 4/6/2020
I love this so much, it's wonderfully written and entrancing
PurpleEmrald chapter 7 . 4/6/2020