Reviews for The Next Seven Days
TukeIHNW chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
You write the coolest stories! And I love how well you write the characters!
Suzette chapter 9 . 9/21/2014
i saw a post today that said have you ever finished a fanfic and thought 'i want to read a fanfic of that fanfic' That was the thought i had as i read this story. like i want more. I loved the seven days of prophesies and lancelot and merlin's shortlived hunt for emrys and i adored old merlin. i want to see more old merlin and i so want to know what he regretted. And can i tell you how much i laughed when merlin said he was talking to himself... i saw it coming and was like this is perfect he better say that, and he did!
Dante Morose chapter 9 . 8/30/2014
This chapter had me laughing most of the way through, you know - when Merlin wasn't passed out or anything. This is an excellent story. I admire you for your skill in keeping them in character yet still creating your own marvelous work.
- Dante
QueenofRhymes chapter 9 . 8/27/2014
Absolutely love this story. :D
satomika chapter 9 . 8/16/2014
Nice! Nice! Nice!

I hope this has a sequel

And I really wonder: what if Gwaine did adopt Merlin into his family...?

I really want to know

Since you put the idea to my head, I do seriously hope that you'll make a fic of that
QueenYoda chapter 9 . 8/3/2014
I love these sort of reveal flicks, the ones that are differently done and we'll thought out. Great work!
Auua Ytjoml chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
That. Was. Totally. Wicked!
But seriously the flow of the story, the reveal, the BAMPHMerlin who was still in character, Gwaine (enough said), the everything! Very very very well done.
...
Sequel please? I wanna know what Merlin regrets!
Linorien chapter 9 . 7/27/2014
Excellent. I loved the way you structured this story and I liked the interaction between the two Merlins. It was very cool. Nicely done.
Ninaloveanime chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
Lol I feel somewhat satisfied after reading this fic! I always wanted merlin to do something big . Well, amazing story, definitely one of my fav now
Athena0 chapter 9 . 6/11/2014
This story is so brilliant. I was hooked start to finish. Thank you so much for sharing
Illusions of Dreaming chapter 9 . 6/5/2014
I chose to read this fic - my very first Merlin fanfic after watching 9 episodes - based on the shortness of it. Because honestly, if I'm going to immerse myself in yet another fandom, perhaps I should start lightly.
But my god, was I surprised when I finished reading!
Though short, it was very, very and I mean it, VERY, satisfying.
It has just enough details to keep one interested on their toes but at the same time, not too much that'll it'll suffocate the readers.
Thank you for sharing such a sweet little story C; thank you!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/11/2014
Loved it!
candycrazy12346 chapter 9 . 5/8/2014
Love this fic : ) the characterization is great, everyone seems believable, and the interactions are both touching and humorous, with just the right level of action and angst to keep you interested.
Kay Hau chapter 9 . 4/27/2014
Well done! This was incredibly well-plotted from start to end, with the prophesies perfectly working into the storyline without it seeming forced at all!
EvelyLime chapter 9 . 4/21/2014