Reviews for The Next Seven Days
... The Holy Grail?
PurpleEmrald chapter 6 . 4/6/2020
Dang, Gwen is terryfying
PurpleEmrald chapter 2 . 4/6/2020
The AN confused me so I went to check the date the fanfic was made and wow 2011... this is 2020
ShawnSpenceStarr chapter 1 . 3/15/2020
The sad part is... is I can see Arthur shrieking like a child
Alyss Belle Creed chapter 9 . 2/25/2020
I swear, no matter how many times I reread this, it will always be just as amazing a story as the last time I read it. 10/10 would read again ;P
Guest chapter 9 . 2/13/2020
This is the best Merlin story on the website. I SAID WHAT I SAID
khudyu chapter 9 . 2/5/2020
Thanks! So beautiful story :)
Guest chapter 9 . 11/18/2019
Hey, I really enjoyed reading this! I especially loved Arthur and Merlin's dynamic, they kept up their typical banter but you definitely believed they cared deeply for each other
Fi Suki Saki chapter 9 . 10/10/2019
This is Absolutely Top 5 Most Wonderful Satisfying Amazing Merlin fic I have ever read!

The Prophecy... The Conflict... The Interaction and Everything!

But I guess out of all scene my best favorite moment was when Arthur didn't beg didn't yell and just told Merlin to stop and Merlin stopped.
I Always Love that kind of thing.

This fic less complicated than I expected and much better than I expected. And I already expected something Amazing. I'm glad it was more than just Amazing!
I Love this fic Sooo Much Forever and Ever!
maraudergurl2010 chapter 9 . 8/21/2019
BRILLIANT. EFFING. BRILLIANT. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT. That is all. :3
IJustWannaReadPls chapter 9 . 7/15/2019
I read this whole story in one go since it had me absolutely hooked. I knew I'd never be able to sleep peacefully without doing that anyway so now it's after midnight and I'm sitting here mildly stunned. Thank you for this masterpiece, it sure was one hell of an experience!
Answer chapter 9 . 6/24/2019
Why yes Merlin, indeed I do.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 9 . 5/22/2019
Beautiful

Flawless

Fantastic

How is this my first time reading this?
LaughUrHeartOut chapter 9 . 3/15/2019