Reviews for The Next Seven Days
Dudly chapter 9 . 6/2/2018
This has to be the single best justification for Arthur giving Merlin titles I've ever seen. :D
Very nicely done story overall!
SunBinamra chapter 9 . 4/27/2018
Gah, poor Merlin. I can't even imagine the kind of stress he went through those seven days. Also, have I mentioned how much I love the way you portray Arthur and Merlin's bromance? Because I really, really love it. Thanks for sharing!
KentuckyWallflower chapter 9 . 3/22/2018
God bless you for referencing the Bradley and Colin lip sync power balad video! I laughed so hard at that! I also love Gwaine and Lancelot being scared of Gwen! Lovely story. I really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/12/2018
'Oh, Arthur, I know this is kind of a stressful time for you, but I have magic and might destroy your kingdom this weekend if the fancy strikes me, but – bonus for you! – I'm also the one who made your magic sword and stuck it in a rock for safe keeping. Which cloak would you like, brown or black?'

I couldn't stop laughing at that, especially the 'bonus for you!' part!
PSW chapter 9 . 3/6/2018
I don’t know if you still receive or read reviews, but just in case ...

This was a fantastic story on any number of levels. The Merlin and Arthur conversations were such that I could actually hear the actors having them. I was super excited that Lancelot got to be in it, and to see some interaction between him and Gwaine — I’ve always wondered how they’d get along. :-) And the little reference at the end to Merlin living backwards in time ... nice.

There was more to like, of course, but I won’t get into all the rest. Just wanted to say I really enjoyed. Thanks for writing!
Freyridian chapter 9 . 1/24/2018
Oh my gosh I'm in love! I loved each and every chapter and laughed more times than I can count. This is definitely one of the most amazing (and funniest) Merlin fic I've read. It's quite an achievement, in my opinion, to be able to write a story that has this serious atmosphere but also has those moments where one can't help but laugh. And the humor in this fic comes so naturally, it's astounding. You are an incredible writer. I'd definitely read a sequel. ;D

Thank you so much for writing!
craaazyaboutMalfoy chapter 9 . 1/4/2018
I feel like your epilogue needs an epilogue XD But seriously, I wouldn't be aversed to a peek at Merlin's life as Chief Advisor of Magic. Maybe just tiny little chapter? Think about it
bigfootsmall chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
Read the whole thing, and by far one of my favorite reveal stories. Totally epic. Great job
lkdaswani chapter 9 . 10/31/2017
This was amazing! i loved that you made a whole week so important, i could imagine it all happening! loved it !
SHolmesness chapter 1 . 10/12/2017
Love this so much!
PurpleFlyingBird chapter 9 . 7/4/2017
This story is absolutely one of the best Merlin fanfics I have read so far! The plot is absolutely amazing, there are moments when you feel so tense during those moments you're wondering if it will all go wrong and there are moments which are very funny or very cool. It was very exciting to read!

I really loved one of the lines in chapter 7, Day Six when Merlin confronts his older self and Old Merlin smiles, making Merlin feel ripped off. XD
There were quite a few other lines that I also loved but that was one of them. :)

You're stories are really good and do truly deserve the amount of attention that they have gotten. Keep up the good work! :D
The Little Chibi chapter 9 . 6/13/2017
Easily one of the best reveal-fics I've read, definitely one of my overall favourites.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2017
I'm in... LOVE!
YokaiAngel chapter 9 . 5/27/2017
Awesome!~
WildNoa13474 chapter 7 . 5/25/2017
"Who is he?Me... And you are?You." Wow.
768 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »