Reviews for Lines in the Sand
Some Random Kid chapter 33 . 9/24
That was amazing! The plot flowed nicely, the emotions were believable, the characters were well developed, and overall, this story was one of the best I have read! Thank you for writing this and I wish you luck with any future stories. Thank you for making this past month so much better.
Knitting Dragon chapter 33 . 9/9
This was exalt. Very well written, the characters ingaging. The ending sad and sweet yet full of hope. You have great talent.
A Certain Triangle chapter 33 . 7/7
DEAR GOD
My reaction when I found this precious Gem
BurstB chapter 33 . 2/13
I will keep it nice and short. I would rate the plot 10 of 10 (really satisfying ending) and the lack of grammatical errors, except for a few that always occur, is also a big plus!

Without any spoiler or further ado I clearly recommend this story. Two thumbs up
Stephanie Phelps chapter 33 . 9/17/2016
I LOVED THIS STORY! PLEASE WRITE A SEQUAL TO IT! I REALLY WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! Oh and you that one person made a one shot to pick up where YOU left off you could easily pick up where that person left off and have Lyric become pregnant with twins! Because I think that would a GREAT story! So when you get the chance and read this PLEASE try and take my tip!
Zekrom1010101010 chapter 24 . 9/6/2015
In my view, I think that dark types are only DIRECTLY affected. So, telekinesis does not work on them (directly). Telepathy, barriers work. And why can't psychic pokemon just move the air around them? Make the air molecules press up around them from all sides making it effectively work?
vinylp4 chapter 33 . 3/25/2015
loved it
hey chapter 2 . 3/10/2015
In the movie Mewtwo was with TeamRocket, until he destroyed it.
LeafeonLover chapter 33 . 4/4/2014
That was a great story
I wish it had been longer and I'm slightly disappointed that there wasn't more romance but it was good non the less
I'm glad mewtwo would finally has some one but is the ending implying that lyric can send things back in time because she was used for some kind of untested experiment?
Oh well I'm glad it all worked out
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
AND
PUBLISH NEW STORIES SOON!
Evandro Paul chapter 33 . 3/2/2014
I loved the story, my #1 favourite, but just one thing. What about Alvar? I know he was captured and stuff but, did he die? Did he stay in a dungeon? Did he stay with Lyric and Mewtwo if escaped or gone back to that girl with a Cyndaquil?
LucidWriter chapter 32 . 1/13/2014
I apologize! I had not realized I was not logged in! The most recent "Guest" review was me. Again, my most sincere apologies and I apologize for my spelling errors in the former. Yet again, excellent story! Hope to read more of your work soon!
Guest chapter 33 . 1/13/2014
A great story! Hope to see more done by you when it is convienient. I dont mean to pester but praise. The flow of the plot as well as the flawless grammar captivated my attention for hour by hour until the story was done. I wish you good luck and hope to read your wotk again soon. Whether a sequel or a new story entirely! You have proven yourself a talented writer and I will be anticipating reading your next story.
Kirbyhammer100 chapter 13 . 12/14/2013
Blue Pikachu... I get it! Pikablu! The gen 1 theory!
Guest chapter 22 . 6/12/2013
That Giovani...I wish I could shoot him with that bullet!
Guest chapter 21 . 6/12/2013
Cool!Now I have to read on...