Reviews for Perfectly Imperfect
Nolimit2myimagination chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Sweet! Nice AU.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
i think is so great! thanks for this story!
C.Elder chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
It's good, and well written.
Elisabetta chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
I found it amazing in its shortness,no need for other words. Compliments
Josielynn chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I like so many of your stories. You are a talented story teller and writer. I like this story as well. You should definitely keep writing and of course, sharing. I will be reading everything you write.
desperate for more chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I really like your story. I don't find it at all out of character for Veronica and Keith to have a falling out and not speak to each other for a long time. I do think Keith would at least hear about Veronica getting married and having a baby, since they all still live in Neptune. Just because there would be so much gossip that, sooner or later, he would be bound to overhear something. Too many people in that town know the Mars familiy for someone not to say something to him. But a small thing like that could never stop me from enjoying a well written fic like this. :-)

Thank you for sharing this lovely story with us.
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I thought it was done very nicely. It a rare story where Keith and Veronica aren't on awesome terms, but that's probably because they have one of the best parent-child bonds in TV history (in my oh so humble opinion).
lateVMlover chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
This is an interesting spin! Good story!
boobsnotbombs chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Hey, I enjoyed this! Really good idea. I've always wanted to explore a fighting Veronica and Keith. There were some key moments on the show where the two characters just weren't on the same page, and I often thought that the show did not resolve those tensions realistically. This seemed like an interesting alternative to how Rob Thomas et al wrote out their relationship.

As always, I'm a huge LoVe fan. It's kind of getting ridiculous at this point. I'd sell my soul for some good LoVe action, so thanks for giving me their fluffy reunion.
layoung13 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I can see the misunderstanding happening, maybe not for 3 years and not repairing itself when V was pregnant, but V can be sanctimonious when she thinks she is right so I can see a terrible misunderstanding growing. Love Veronica and Logan. It's the way they live in that AU that the show's writers never gave the fans ut we know is somewhere.
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
It's a nice AU actually, and I can actually see it in the show that Keith is still with Harmony because Keith is stubborn just like Veronica. And the image of blonde little girl is actually made me weep. Keep up the good work!