Reviews for Days Without You
Guest chapter 15 . 7/14/2014
Thenchick chapter 15 . 1/28/2014
CassGirl4ever chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
I got at chapter 5 without any reviews just because I couldn't stop reading.
At first I didn't like much the idea of Kurt being Beth's father. But then it all gets sweet, and angst, and Blaine appears...
This fic is perfect (:
Vaitiare chapter 15 . 2/24/2013
I've really enjoyed reading your story - for such a different premise, you've done an awesome job telling a completely believable, interesting story! It looks like you haven't written more for a while, but I'd love for you to continue with it; I can't wait to find out what happens next!
pollo chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Ilovethis chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
I feel like that if Quinn didn't feel the need to keep that Kurt the father is a secret, Kurt would have probably kept Beth.
goldconverse chapter 15 . 12/26/2012
Blaine is a complete idiot if he keeps on ignoring all the sighs! please update as a late Christmas present! :) xx
goldconverse chapter 14 . 12/26/2012
please update your story is amazing
DefiantGravy chapter 15 . 10/25/2012
It's been what, 9 months since you've updated this? I wanted to let you know that I've recently discovered this story, and I find it really original and delightful. I love both dad!Kurt *and* concepts that I haven't seen a million times before. That your writing is clean and with a solid style is the cherry on top.

Anyway, I don't want to be entitled and pressuring, but I do hope at some point you'll return to this.
Rori Potter chapter 15 . 6/24/2012
Oh dear. Update soon.
Loki's-Choice chapter 15 . 6/22/2012
This is good. Keep up the good work.
Donna chapter 15 . 6/21/2012
This is great.
Free The Curls chapter 15 . 5/20/2012
This is an amazing fic! It's one of the few I've read where I'm more interested in the plot than I am in Klaine getting together. It's a really original idea that you've written really well, and the way you've tied it in with canon is just fantastic!

It's been a while since you updated, though, so I hope you haven't forgotten and update again soon! I'm waiting :D
Guest chapter 15 . 5/20/2012
Holy crap. Cliffie much? Plz post ch 16 soon.
I Love Randal Graves chapter 15 . 5/10/2012