Reviews for Red Velvet, Black Velvet
8DTK8 chapter 1 . 1/7
You are such an amazing writer. I love all of your little one shots so much, if some less then others. You should make a ongoing story. If it was Half as good as your one shots it would still be amazing. I truly adore your works. Keep writing and never stop.
bornofthesea670 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Oh that's wonderful.
I've heard of congratulatory menstruation cakes, but that was much better.
Although a red velvet cake with that kind of message would just be nasty...Ew.
Devin Trinidad chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Mr. Egbert is probably the best character in Homestuck. Ever. Anyways, this was one of the funniest stories I have ever read for this fandom. It was well characterized and the interactions were incredibly funny and cute.

Dat cake though. I kinda wished someone would do that for me. ;)
Sgt. Red chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
OH MY GOD I JUST LOST IT! XD
This is FUCKING. GENIUS.
shakespeares chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
BEST JOHN/ROSE I HAVE EVER READ.
I'm laughing so hard that I'm crying you don't even know.
Lady Moe chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
That last line just made the whole piece. I laughed out loud for about half a minute.
-L.M.
promidoso chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Awww That was so cute! There's not enough grimdork in the world. Great characterization. UuU
Pyro of the Sea chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
That would be just creepy if he was staring while they were kissing or something. No that IS creepy that he stared, but kinda funny
Miss Arcobaleno chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Pure genius!
eightbitGuitarist chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
You have no idea,

How hard I laughed,

At the cake's inscription.

This truly is a great and well-written story. So adorable, befitting of all three's personalities, and filled with shenanigans. What more could one ask?

Keep writing!

- Audio.
Hellocloser chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This... was flawless. Seriously.
Teecups chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Oh my god, the CAKE. I died. XD The whole concept behind this is fantastic!
z-nadka-zak chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Oh my God that was absolutely BRILLIANT. I really love the sweet, fluffiness between John and Rose throughout all of it, and especially Rose's analysis of Dad. And I can't believe I'm saying it, but Dad's comment was literally the icing on the cake of this story for me.
FlamingPhoenix202 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
How sweet!

And the cake bit- that made me laugh.
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 12/22/2011