Reviews for The Seventh Night
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Wow. That was HOT. XD
Aqua-Et-Vita chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I LOVE THIS PAIRING TOO! 100,000% more after reading this xD I was listening to some Safetysuit while reading this, and I was squealing like a demented fangirl the whole time. This was so romaaaaaaaaaantic! And the part where Van Klies kept asking him "Does this hurt?" before he moleste his man cherry a little more was the sweetest thing ever! And I never use that word in the same sentence as Van Klies :D I lovedlovedloved this! Thanks for the awesome read :3
EmoChickThatLooksLikePein chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Best. Pairing. EVA!loved it. Need MOAR!
Martha chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
You have... made me into a fangirl... I...don't know what to say. Should I be happy? Or traumatized? I really don't know...
udonknowme chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
o.0...wow,my mind is blown. like, atomic bomb. in a even bigger bomb. with some Deidara bombs,too.(Deidara fan) Van Kleiss... wow.
Chloewow chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
You know, I accually LIKE this paring... Have you read "Blader Baby Blue"? you should, I think that maby this paring, that situation, could be a good story! Better write it soon or I will! {:P
XcookiemonsterX chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
... I never thought I would like that pairing. I imagined it once but it looked too wierd in my head to consider writing it lol. But you make it look so... Hot XD. But anyway im getting off point here so let me say it before I forget... That was AMAZING! Please write more or I will explode from sadness!
Laharls-Demon chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Okay. I had a major fangirl moment reading this one. You should SERIOUSLY post it to DA as well. And if you want, you can tell the whole world that i corrupted you and turned you to the darkside. insert evil laugh here

I'm proud of you. LOL

Just remember...

Vanny is watching you like he watches Caesar.

*shot*
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Never would have thought to match these two up. I can't deny the fact that you've managed to make this a totally hot pairing though! They just fit so well! I could totally see those two together and Van Kleiss was only being the way he is towards Rex because of how much he looked like his long lost love! They have so much chemistry I can’t believe I didn’t think of it first! I’m actually hoping you write tons more of this pairing and that others follow your example! This might actually become as popular as Noex or Holix! Great work!
ScarletReid chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
When I read 'you've been avoiding me' I had a flashback about this creepy counsiler saying that to a girl

from school
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I. Can. Not. Believe. You! It was a good fic, intense and... hot, really. But the entire time one word was flashing through my mind: BETRAYAL! I love you and I love your writing, but I hate you. And Kleiss. But not Caesar. No one could ever hate Caesar.
Zuzubear chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
All Hail the new Van Kleiss shipping! *bows down* lol I was thinking about this as i watched the episode, but when i sat in front of my computer i just could figure out how to type it lol. Thank you for writing this it was amazing! (Van Pedo hehehehe)
Talithi chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
That was...hot. I never considered a Van Kleiss/anyone till reading this. I hate you now. I love you, but I hate you.
I'm a Lover not a Hater chapter 1 . 3/25/2011