Reviews for Afterlife
love-for-bakas chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
I like this L so much better...hahahaha yeah shot light in the face..hahahah...update now...please...
DKalmia chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
no heaven nor hell means null- null means afterlife without anything! no seanery, no people, no meaning, no absolutly anything! after life has to be boring as hell, to make him go insane a second time, no fighting with L! that would give his afterlife purposs! he doesnt deserve even that!
DKalmia chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
theyd never be put together, or want to make nice, or be freinds, or, or, or anything!
DKalmia chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
dead... in the afterlife?
Felicia chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
I like this story, it begins very well ! I hope L will forgive Light but not now because it's funny to see Light suffer ;-)
MaximumRide-Fang chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
ok i really shouldnt laugh at Lights situation but i have to! I mean L is always so calm and now he's acting all badass...he actually shot at Light!
IWillAvengeL chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I am curious to see how this will turn out, because this is in the romance section so therefore their fellings will turn around somehow. L is really pissed off isn't he :L
MaximumRide-Fang chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
oh my god i love this story...oh and sorry i quit messaging u for just no reason...i reached the 'hundred messages a day thing!' so ya...sorry!
Kinan chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Hirotou:Oooh! Please continue! *falls down on knees begging* Please! Please! Please!

Kinan:*sighs* sorry for Hirotou. She's a total L fangirl.

Youku:I'd actually like for them to continue.

Youmi:It may not have any blood, but I too would like the story to continue.

Kinan:*rolls eyes* I guess I do too. It's good writing and I like how you ACTUALLY give L feelings. So...*shrugs* I just hope you won't abandon the fix.