Reviews for Should've, Could've, Would've
CupidsDelite chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This paring never once crossed my mind. I stumbled on it by accident. I have to say, I LOVE IT. I grew up on this show and always loved these guys! Awesome job you've done here.
Buttknee chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees
CherryCarver chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Delicious!
Angst Is My Middle Name chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Firstly, you sit on a throne of lies. I felt my still beating heart and soul being forcibly ripped from body at one point. It hurt. Physically.

However, I would like to thank you for putting them back in their rightful place by the end of the story. I feel much better now.

I wasn't, and albeit am still not, sure how I would feel about these two being slashed, but it's very well written and I hope to see more. (Not to mention write some fics myself.. but maybe not slash :)

You did a great job with this. Loved the characterization and dialogue! Perfect!
PeteFan chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Ordinarily I am not a slash fan, but because this was an original idea and very nicely done, I support it and appreciate it, even if I didn't necessarily agree with the slash angle. I would love to see you do some non-slash, I think you've got a lot of potential with just a plain old Adam-12 story.
Sheraven chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Incredible. I thought there was no way someone could write those two into a slach and keep them in character, but you proved me wrong. I LOVED it. When Pete said they were going to ride separately for a few days, I felt you twist the angst knife, it was wonderful. Thank you.
Hendrick248848 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Love it can't wait to read the squeal there are just not enough adam-12 slash stories
LaneIA chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Although not a big fan of slash, I can appreciate a well-written story. I will admit to never liking Jean, so having poor Jim end up with someone nice is good!

Good job and I hope to see more of your stories.
JackWebbFan chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
One of the writers on this site suggested I check this story out, she thought it was good, and she's right. It IS good. Slash for me can go one way or another, if it's horribly written, I absolutely hate it, but if it's nicely done, I enjoy it. While I don't "see" Pete and Jim this way myself, the way you've written the story, it's a nice change from the het versions of them. You have a good grasp of the characters and the plot is well done too. I agree with Bamboozlepig, it took a lot of guts and courage to post this, and I commend you for having the bravery to do so. Hopefully readers will support you and encourage you to continue, I know I'm encouraging you to keep writing, you've definitely got talent. Would love to see a sequel to this. It's always nice to see new writers on the site, too, it's what keeps the site alive and going for us old farts who remember Adam-12 when it first aired back in the stone age.
Bamboozlepig chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Well, I'm sure my review won't do much to endear me to the others on the site and I know I'm facing possible backlash for reviewing, but let me be the first to congratulate you on having the guts to post an Adam-12 slashfic here. I read it with much trepidation, since most slash is just HORRIDLY written, but I was pleasantly surprised, it was actually fairly well done, with a nicely woven little plot. I myself don't see the guys as slashy and I could never write them that way unless it was as a parody, but I heartily applaud you for making the effort, it took a LOT of guts and courage to do it, especially knowing how tough it is to break a slash-fic in on a site that has never had such a story posted to it. And you're right, what you've written is MUCH better than the awful stories on the other fanfic sites, the one slashfic site I know of in particular is TRULY disgusting, yet amusingly hilarious, much like the mutant marshmallows in Lucky Charms. One minor point though, the radio in their squad isn't called a scanner, it's just called the radio. A scanner is what nuts like me listen to when we want to be nosy about what's going on in our neighborhoods ;), or gather fodder for future Adam-12 stories, heh heh. All in all, not a bad story for a newbie and it's nice to see some new blood infusing the realm with a vastly different perspective on our boys in blue. Question is, will the fans on the site support it enough that you'll want to write a sequel to it? Hope so, because I don't want this site to die like the other Adam-12 sites have because the writers have gotten discouraged by the lack of reviews to their work and quit writing.