Reviews for The Dream Cutlass
sorathecrow chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
The funny thing is, for a blade with reality-warping powers, it wasn't even that awesome (stat-wise) in the game, haha.

Reading your reviews and re-reading the first chapter have energized me, though. As soon as I get college finals out of the way, I'll finish this baby up. Most of the second chapter is ready anyway, I was just having some troubles figuring out what to do with chapter 3 and wanted to clear them up before I moved on.
hitsukarinluvrtoolazytologin chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Amazing! And very interesting! I used to imagine that I was a blue rogue and I would wear boots like them ALL THE TIME and I used to go outside and pretend that I was on a raid haha! What does this have to do with the review? Well, I had "thinks" as I like to call it, "thinks" is something that only a few people have, where people can imagaine amazing things, and they forget what reality is, and this story has it! the dream cutless also sounds very cool! please continue writing! And know that someone is reading your story!
Din Redfire chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I sure hope you'll continue this one, sounds pretty interesting so far :) I don't think I've seen a story happening in the Dark Rift before, it's great.