Reviews for Captain's Privilege
Specter06 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Well, I must say I'm very impressed. You sure know them both well. I'd almost say you were there with them. I'll get to your other stories soon. If they're all this good...
SparrowxLight chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
so I read this, and now I can't stop giggling like mad. I love it! Your characterization is flawless, and I think you completely nailed preed's "voice" with all the italics and whatnot.

Not to mention I'm watching the movie right now, which really sets the mood right haha.

I'm off to read Metalhead now :)
The Lauderdale chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Why you obnoxious creature. And yes I mean you, The Sylver Lining, in addition to our mutual esteemed friend Preed. Why are you sniffing after my old cadaver of a fic when you're producing something of this caliber? You've hit all my happy places: Preed's obnoxiousness (the right combination of lewd, proud, and cerebral), his relationship with Korso, and an "anthropological" approach to Akrennians. Cultural misunderstandings indeed! Plus, and this is perhaps neither here nor there, I like the attention you pay to Preed's physiology and the way he moves.

And on top of all that, it's funny. A real pleasure.