Reviews for Geronimo
Hell-is-a56 chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
H56 from DA here, reading this for the second time.

Erroneous wrong. That's not sarcasm,(well not JUST sarcasm) that's what the word means. You mean EROGENOUS. Spellcheck mouse slip, I immagine, right? Hate that...
The AntiCoolant chapter 6 . 6/17/2011
well, from the last time this was updated i'd say your not around anymore, but I'd still like to put in that this was strangely (and somewhat grotesquely) good.

Your style of writing makes everything seem to make sense, you'd probably make a good teacher, anyway this is interesting.
SkywardShadow chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
You...dear lord, you actually made me believe this. Every word. I will NEVER watch this movie the same way again. xD;;
Specter06 chapter 6 . 6/3/2011
Okay, I read this yesterday on my phone, cause I can concentrate better on reading on that thing than on my computerscreen.

This is so funny, I actually laughed a couple of times. I think biology's my favorite, mainly because of your very original explanation for Preed's thick neck. I would've never thought of it *that* way. I love stuff like that; original explanations of certain character aspects. Since you hardly know anything about the characters, writers try their best to come up with a plausible explanation for certain things.

I hope you'll never lose interest in this fandom. Your stories are original and I have the feeling that if you really put your mind to it, you can write a Titan A.E. novel with ease.
SparrowxLight chapter 6 . 5/5/2011
Wow, I cannot tell you how much I adore these drabbles! My favorite is probably Torture, but I do love all of them.

I ship Korso/Preed now :)

-sparrow
The Lauderdale chapter 5 . 3/26/2011
As for this, it's just perfect. Of course McDonald's survived, and of course people are still arguing over just what's in those burgers long after Earth's destruction.

I'm lovin' it.
The Lauderdale chapter 4 . 3/26/2011
Stith is not the most multi-dimensional of characters in the movie, but she *is* appealing. I enjoy stories that enlarge on her, and even for the ones that don't necessarily, I like the fact that, even though this is a fanwork about Korso and Preed, you still included her in this part.

As a nitpick, I will say that this bit was a little confusing:

-.-.-.-

Preed pulls away and fixes sick yellow eyes into Korso's, sharp and inescapable as skewers. "Fight back..." he hisses. "Or I'll make you. Remember?" He waits, tightens his grip on Korso's neck, elsewhere... until the human's face grows a twisted grin that matches his own.

"You hesitated." He grates through a steel-trap smile. "Just for that, it's your turn."

Then he lets his death-grip on Korso go... and pushes his head down.

-.-.-.-

Logically is is Preed who "grates through" that second bit of dialogue, but you make want to throw in a "Preed" or "the Akkrenian" or even another "the alien" in there.

Also, the last line, "Cerebral indeed," sounds like it is from Stith's perspective because the sentence immediately before is from her perspective. Maybe a line jump? Unless you wanted it to seem as if she had heard what Preed said after she left earlier.

(Yes, I know this is tremendously nitpicky, and considering the errors of formatting that I've never fixed in my own old Preed fic, I don't gots no leg to stand on here, but I figured I'd mention it.)
The Lauderdale chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
"of course I have my own take on it..."

Beautiful. So Korso didn't kill Preed, he just... Oh, my cackling was audible, never fear. Of course, that raises all sorts of questions, not just about Preed's movie "death," but about Korso's motivations. After all, it was still a surefire way to incapacitate the Akrennian, with room to finish the job later - but would he have gone back to save his sorry ass, or left him to be disposed of?
The Lauderdale chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
No, definitely not crack. Cracky, to be sure, but they're not the same thing. Even though it's not a part of the characters that we saw in the movie (hmm, I wonder WHY) it feels of a piece with them. Korso is so double-sided in the film (which handled the Janus-aspect very clumsily, in most people's opinion) that it's not only possible to conceive of this part of him, it feels almost necessary. As for Preed, I'm prepared to expect almost anything, though I also suspect that this is a him/Korso thing. I think Preed probably knows how to be with different people and acts accordingly.