Reviews for Do No Harm
Critic chapter 3 . 12/28/2016
Um what was the point of doing all the damage? I mean Turning into a vampire is supposed to heal you...so wouldn't they just heal back to normal?
Heart0fSt33l chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
So are you gonna continue this? I hope you do.
TrunkMonkey chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
i wish you would do a continuation or notify me if there is one by some one else i love the idea of his family's eyes be opened to the story and having it done so harshly will make for some great family conflict later
Ibskib chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
Interesting deviation, and I can see how turning them wouldn't be considering harm, but permanently taking away Kasumi's abillity to bear children certainly could, hasn't she now broken her father's word?
Lu Bane Na chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
damn, that was messed up with what Ria did to Kasumi. And is Tsukune's father a pervert in the manga, cuz every story has him doing some form of infedility.
Lu Bane Na chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
SAY WHAAAT? She is not about to do what I think she's about to do. Btw, this is the first story I've had the pleasure of reading from you and I'm not disappointed. You're writing style is nearly identical to LOTLOF. Are you twins or the same people? lol
Man, Kyoko gets on my nerves. Can you write a story where she's jinxed or banned from saying the word 'Suspicious' or any word with the same meaning?
Monkeybandit2 chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
I do apologize in advance for anything that devalues your work, but I aim to be as detached as possible as a reviewer out of respect for you.

If you were aiming for down right terrifying, I am afraid you came up short compared to another author, Ou-Rex; the author of the 'Perishable Wings' series which I had the mixed pleasure of reading and sequentially fleeing from during the very last "book" of the series. It is indeed that dark and twisted enough to makes 'Do No Harm' look like a drama story, which ironically enough you have labeled as so.

However let it not be said that your story does not have gut wrenching scenes such as the attack, debatable as it is given Ria's disposition and slightly warped reasoning to the ethical mind of the morally concious.

Have you made this story worth reading? Yes. Undoudbtedly so, especially for those of us curious to see how you will play out the after effects of Ria's actions as well as the schism that I believe undoubtedly occured with Koji's own standing regarding the whole affair. Like your other stories, you leave the readers such as I wanting more.

On a final note, you have indeed made Ria the devil incarnate as many other reviewers claimed. I would actually be partially interested in seeing this side to her more in your other works if you haven't revealed the more cunning side to her personality in the 'Get What You Wanted' series to date that helped make it into such a great read.
Ryuzaki Drake chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Moar.
panthertats chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
i'm really enjoying ria's brutality during the forced turning's. the intencity is perfect, i can't wait for more :)
Gutairman9891 chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
Dear mistress great story you must be really great writer
RykOakwine chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
Argh! Another kick ass story and I have to wait and wonder if it will be updated, continued, or if the story has been told.

It could end there, chapter three. A story has been told. But of course we want to see more!

Personally I want to hear from Ria how mangling Tsukune's human family was "no harm". I mean, will Ria claim that the ONLY way she could safely turn them into vampires was but torturing them? Somehow I doubt that.

But then, again, who's going to question her. The only authority she has to answer to isn't going to push her too much on the subject, I don't imagine.

Either a) he's never told about what happened, by Moka nor Tsukune, because they'd worry about retribution onto themselves and his family or b) he's told and frankly doesn't care because, like Ria said, she fixed their fuckup. If that fixing was a bit more brutal than necessary somehow I doubt his Lordship will shed any tears over that, since he'd be right pissed about the whole situation anyway.
I-Took-An-Arrow-To-The-Knee chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Was just browsing through when I came upon this, and I got to say, it was a pleasant read for someone that was bored. Great story and I hope you continue to write more!
dragoon109 chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
"How dare you bring a group of dirty humans into our noble house!

no one knows exactly what humans evolved from. we believe it was monkies, heh wouldnt it be funny if arrogant people like her got hit in the face with other possible realities?

i mean it literally, another version of their race comes into there life. that would be kind of fun.
dragoon109 chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
Like everyone else he worked with he feared and longed to be one of the sharks. To be able to do whatever you please and get whatever you wanted. Who wouldn't want that?

i do not want it!

the price you pay for it is way to high. ever heard its lonly at the top. not just humans but all monsters hate and fear vampire for a good reason. i wouldnt pay the price for that.
dragoon109 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
"She shifted her attention to the two people keeping her company as they waited. The man's eyes were locked on her chest. He was trying not to be too blatant, but she could read his intentions with ease. One of those common sort whose appetite's always exceeded their means.

She gave him a demure smile and let the fingers of a single hand drift across one of her breasts. It was a subtle gesture that drew his eyes like a flame drew a moth. With just that she had his full measure and mentally dismissed him. Unlike his son this man was nothing special. Without an effort she could think of a dozen ways to manipulate him with ease."

i am kind of curious, why do you have the father acting like a cliche human male? i ask becuase i my self am a guy and if i saw her i WOULD NOT act like he does. instead i would be polite but distance and wary.

to my experiance most girls who are hot like that ARE NOT good people. so i wouldnt be checking her out.

just wondering why? wouldnt it be more fun to make him different? after all we dont know alot about the father.