Reviews for Rough Beginnings
stavmordehay1234 chapter 43 . 8/28
One of the best faberry fanfics ever! I loved it so much XX
Kimbus polly chapter 37 . 8/16
Not being able to edit is a bitch
Sam/Quinn/Rache Lesbro-T-3 goals
Kimbus polly chapter 37 . 8/16
Annnd DONE, it's done. I'm not going to cry because it was perfectly ended, but I am going to cry because it was perfectly ended. And I'm just a little bitch for stories like these. Thank you for working your brain and hands hard for this story and not giving up on it. Their are too many good stories out their that could not, would not, did not meet their end. They left us poor bastards hanging on clifs, but YOU are one of the Rare Gems that really shone bright to your very end. Thank you so much for giving your story a great ending, and not tosseing our asses off /Quinn/Rachel still best Lesbro-T-3
Kimbus polly chapter 39 . 8/15
I have tears of pride when the Glees were defending Rachel
Kimbus polly chapter 33 . 8/15
PATTI LUPONE!
I can't get get her Yellow dimond out of my head when I read her lines
Kimbus polly chapter 30 . 8/14
It's all coming together now, oh boy this one hit me hard
Kimbus polly chapter 24 . 8/13
Final-Fuking-Ly!
I was getting so frusturated wating for this talk
Kimbus polly chapter 19 . 8/12
Haha so basically
Rachel: babe come over
Quinn: but your dads are mean
Rachel: I'm alone for one whole day
Quinn: ...
(Tire screeches)
Kimbus polly chapter 15 . 8/11
My LesBroT3 it's almost like brotp and ot3 and otp. But not, But is, does that make sense.
WOOOH SAM QUINN RACHEL BEST LESBRO-T-3
Kimbus polly chapter 3 . 8/10
So basically
Sue: If it was not for the laws of this nation I would have used medieval torture devices on you
Such a great story. I finished rereading again a couple of months ago, but I think I might just start it again.

thanks for sharing
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 43 . 4/20
Wow! What can I say? They won Nationals! Of course they did, why wouldn't they? Britt didn't graduate, but she did go to Miami with Santana. So different from the show, but I like your take better. I also like that you had a big, long conversation about it with Quinn, Santana, and Britt. I wish they'd done that on the show.

Rachel didn't go to NYADA right away but it seems like it's working for her. I like that you had Quinn arguing with her about it so much instead of just saying "okay" right away. Quinn is in New York! And her DAD is paying for their apartment! Wow! Didn't expect that.

Let's see...what else? They're two years into college, all grown up! Quinn's mom still doesn't know about her and Rachel, right? Well, seems like it's working and not a big deal. They're doing so well and everything seems to be going great for them.

Are you planning on updating anymore? I would love to see some more even if it's just a short epilogue. Please come back! This has got to be one of the best Glee stories I've read. It's had it all; happy moments, sad moments, angry moments, breakups, get-togethers. Everything. Please consider coming back! :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 27 . 4/19
Omg, I really needed that laugh. Thank you, kind sir (or lady), for this chapter. I haven't laughed that hard in a very long time. It was so fun to see Quinn whacked out and being high. You've accomplished yet another fantastic chapter. Looking forward to more. :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 26 . 4/19
Wow! This was so great! I really liked this episode; Quinn looked like a princess coming down those stairs. I'm glad they got their dance. :) I hope Finn isn't an idiot anymore in Glee, and that Santana tries to make a relationship between her and Britt. Nice job! :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 20 . 4/19
I really liked this. I love the take you have in things. Hiram not approving of Quinn being there or being friends with Rachel even going as far as to ban Quinn from the house and threatening to call her mother and tell her of Quinn's friendship with Rachel, Quinn "dating" Sam even though she's with Rachel, Rachel holding back *because* Quinn is "dating" Sam. All of it is sooo good. I loved this chapter and look forward to more! :)
1,647 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »