Reviews for Rough Beginnings
kiarcheo chapter 10 . 4/20/2011
I loved it, until the end when I started worrying about what will happen next.

Rachel was a bit annoying at the restaurant, but I loved the scene in the car, both the serious talk and the teasing one
mywordshurt chapter 10 . 4/20/2011
I loved the chapter. You did such a good job with the characterization - Quinn's embarrassment and unsureness were great. And their conversation had me in giggles. :) I'm loving this story - can't wait for the next chapter!

-forever pendant
angelFFXmaniac chapter 10 . 4/20/2011
Awwwwwwwwwww! That was so sweet...you made my day...
Stessa chapter 10 . 4/20/2011
Aw! I loved their banter - it was so Faberry :)
Queen Nan chapter 10 . 4/20/2011
*Glowers* I have a feeling the Misters Berry are going to be an issue as well as Santana. For some reason I have a feeling that Quinn is going to be outed... so now I'm worried about her mother and her insane uber-drunk father. Thank you for the story. It is excellent.
kitfah chapter 10 . 4/20/2011
my favorite chapter!

"I don't want to do it."

"Don't want to do what?"

"Kiss you goodnight."

"Why?"

She still couldn't look at her. Her voice caught in her throat. "I don't want to go."

This bit made me all warm and fuzzy inside *.*
LateNightRambler chapter 10 . 4/20/2011
that was a very beautiful and sweet chapter! finn is an idiot, and i wonder what happened to rachel's dad after the last chapter's argument.. cant wait to read more!
truc chapter 10 . 4/20/2011
I guess Santana will be up to something... I just hope Quinn won't run away anymore.

All in all, great chapter! I look forward to the next one.
glory4 chapter 10 . 4/19/2011
sweet, love the duet... and Finn i cant eveen... hot Quinn and Rachel in the janitor's closet. thanx for the update. :)
IxHeartxGlee chapter 10 . 4/19/2011
Thanks for sharing!
Cassicio chapter 10 . 4/19/2011
beautiful. Slightly heartbreaking, especially at the end... I'm worried about what Santana is going to do... *worries*
rm06 chapter 9 . 4/19/2011
i have a bad feeling that quinn will be a bitch to rachel, because of what she heard, just to push her away now..

please update soon.. i read all of it so far, i couldnt stop reading.. i love it
Chestariley9 chapter 9 . 4/19/2011
Amazingly fantastical beautiful sexy wonderful fic :)
KAAY YEAHS chapter 9 . 4/13/2011
DAMN THATS ALL I CAN SAY...

I HOPE THE BERRY'S SEE HOW MUCH QUINN CHANGE CAUSE RACH & QUINNIE IS TO CUTE