Reviews for Rough Beginnings
CarolineSC chapter 42 . 11/5/2015
Great chapter! Was so nice to see them out of Lima!
texican chapter 42 . 11/5/2015
Yay! Happy for both girls. Happy this story is still going strong too.
Hikaru-wa-shiawase-eien-ni chapter 42 . 11/4/2015
tothevisionさんへ、

I don't know if you remember me or not but I was so flipping excited when I saw that you finally managed to update despite your busy schedule! I am so, so, so happy to have been able to read this chapter after your long break in between chapters, not that I'm trying to blame you or guilt you because I completely understand that you must have been extremely busy with everything you told me in our PM chats!

As for this chapter! God, the feels, the emotions, they were so tangible! The hatred and disgust I feel for people, parents, like Russell and Judy Fabray is soul deep to be honest. The fact that these people consider themselves as Christian, as people who know God's will and see what they want to see and hear what they want to hear and use the bible to spout their ridiculous hatred and vile opinions will never cease to amaze me that people like that truly do exist in the world and that they see nothing wrong with themselves. It's almost sad that these people don't realize how hateful they are, how pitiful it is to only feel hate and to never see true love for what it is: a beautiful, wonderful thing. Done with that soap box!

Rachel! Gosh, the fact that Rachel was so angry, so livid, so full of fiery passion over how horrid Russell is as a human being ... is it wrong that I found that slightly hot and endearing? Rachel, as a character that you're portraying, already has very good reasons to dislike, if not entirely hate Russell Fabray, the man who is merely the donor to half of Quinn's DNA. The fact that he is such a wretched man to Quinn and that Rachel feels so strongly about it shows how much she truly does love Quinn and wants to show Quinn that love shouldn't be so conditional, so shallow and full of shit loopholes like the vapid love her parents have shown her.

And Quinn! Even though she didn't say too much it felt like one of those phrases where what little is said can express so much more and in Quinn's case she does this all of the time. She says very little but what little she does say is profound and meaningful. I'm glad that Quinn is finally able to share the demons in her mind with Rachel, especially considering how much of a problem it was for them before! Quinn telling Rachel that she feels as if her soul is being ripped from her with every lie, with every half truth, with every word that she speaks to hide something from her entire family and having to remember every single thing she says to never slip up is so much pressure and must be so very difficult. Quinn can make me cry so easily and the fact that she, like Rachel once said, grew up to be such a beautiful person IN SPITE of her parents is what makes her even more beautiful, even more stunning as a human being.

Absolutely no pressure or anything but I cannot wait to read more of this wonderful story you've written and I'd just like you to know that I've re-read this story so many times over. I know I've done so at least 6 times by now and after I'm done posting this review I will be starting over from the rough beginning (pun so intended) that Quinn and Rachel had, with that very first chapter that drew me in and never let me fall out!XD On a serious note, this story has so many beautifully written characters, people that I cannot wait to see where it all ends up going, what more you have planned for these wonderful people and their stories. I hope you're not overworking yourself trying to continue this story! Just update when you can.

P.S. I am still trying for the number one longest review ever written for this story and this has got to be the longest review I've ever written for any story period and I hope I became number one longest review rather than a top ten even if being a top ten anything is great, especially against over 1500 other people. Have a great night/day wherever you may be.

P.S.S. I can't wait to re-read chapter 20 in which Rachel whacks Quinn in the head with a blow dryer after their fight out of paranoia because it never fails to crack me up! Not like anything else important happened in that chapter or anything ... like sexy times. I definitely don't remember them having their first time in that chapter ... but if it did happen it was incredibly good smut written by this amazing author I am currently still praising in this review.;P Yeah, I ramble like Rachel Barbra Berry and good night for reals!

P.S.S.S I proofread my own review, how dorky can a person get and yes, I am still trying to be the longest ever review but good night for real!XD

姫宮光るより
anon chapter 42 . 11/4/2015
Oh, my god! Welcome back & thank you so much for not abandoning the story! 3 *ugly cries first before reading*
RamonaVictoriaFlowers chapter 42 . 11/4/2015
wow...
JMoonrise chapter 42 . 11/4/2015
I'm so glad you finally updated. I've been waiting forever.
Booandleashyloo chapter 42 . 11/4/2015
Omg yes yes yes i knew you haven't left this story! Sigh you have no idea how happy this makes me..my most favourite faberry story ever.. Brilliant post!
14faraday chapter 42 . 11/4/2015
So excited for another chapter, and I wasn't disappointed.
Lexi21 chapter 41 . 9/9/2015
Please finish this! It is an awesome twist to glee and it is so well written!
ahoke chapter 41 . 8/13/2015
Just read this whole story in 2 days and fell in love with it. Please finish it! I have laughed, cried, yelled, smiled and groaned with and at these wonderful characters.
A2463 chapter 41 . 8/8/2015
Love it.
Raven Angel Of Darkness chapter 41 . 8/2/2015
I know you haven't been on this story for awhile hopefully you come back I really like your story
Guest chapter 41 . 7/25/2015
PLEEEEAAAASSSEEE WRITE MORE!
JadeLeeBerry chapter 41 . 4/29/2015
I love love love this story, I was worried before I started it that it was going to be too long, but I was so wrong, every single chapter kept me captivated and intrested. normally some stories can go stale after the main build up, but with yours there was always something happining that kept me locked in until the very end, I really hope you continue and finish this though, would love to read about if quinns mum was to ever find out, what would happen, would she get the money to go off to college? Would she have to make it on her own without the finance? Pls pls finish, amazing story. :D
Guest chapter 41 . 4/13/2015
I really loved this story and would be more than grateful if you finished it. It's too good to just end like this
1,720 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »