Reviews for Rough Beginnings
Vixen-88 chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
Glad Rachel caught Quinn before she could scamper off! No underwear! Update soon!
yoha2405 chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
This story is amazing... i like how quin tells her to shutup and stuff, makes them seem like a married couple... it was super sweet how quin hugged her from behind when they were laying down and the little speech she said to get rachel to sleep heheh... anyway i love this story, great job! :)
Mil chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
I now know the definition of 'whipped'. We are supposed to feel sorry for Quinn, yes? :p And poor Rachel, she doesn't even fully know how much she affects the girl.
kiarcheo chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
"I'm growing so accustomed that I'm concerned one day it's not going to be you sneaking up on me, but a crazy person trying to murder me, and I'll have my tongue halfway down their throat before knowing the difference." LOL

And Rachel without underwear XD
em chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
i like this so far, can't wait for more!
truc chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
lol, lol, great chapter! I can't wait to read more!
bbb chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
soooooooooo good! cant wait tp see them in school!

and maybe some sneaking around together!
FaberryOTP chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
Lol I love Rachel (well done girl) and I love the sexual frustrating Quinn lol but most of all I really Love this ff.

Can't wait for more.
rosa chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
Awsome! Continue plis :) i like it very much
Kawasaki001 chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
I had this goofy grin the whole time while reading this chapter.

Hands down my favourite story right now...
grangergirl22 chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
This story is so fantastic! I can't wait for more. :)
stix04 chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
just read all four chapters and its really great
Skye chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
I love this :D So much. Great job!
sneakygays chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
I loved this chapter. Cuddle!Quinn FTW. Rachel ONLY in a tshirt? My god how did Quinn even manage to keep calm. And Rachel's line about kissing the crazy murderer, LOL loved it.

I really love the progression of this story. It's not rushed, but each chapter has it's defining also sweet moments too. I dig it. :)

Update soon!
curious chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
Great update. Can't wait to see how things go in school.
1,722 | « Prev Page 1 .. 102 109 110 111 112 113 114 .. Last Next »