Reviews for Rough Beginnings
sneakygays chapter 3 . 3/28/2011
OMG, I love this story so far. And I especially love that it's been udpated frequently. :D

I just find it so endearing and sweet how much Quinn's need for Rachel is. That with or without thinking her body and mind just gravitates towards Rachel. I especially enjoy their stolen kisses and how their relationship is progressing. From non verbal physical need, to emotional need also.

I can't wait to see how this story unfolds and hopefully the next chapter is up soon. :)
Ducky chapter 3 . 3/28/2011
Can't wait for more :)
angelFFXmaniac chapter 3 . 3/28/2011
I want to write a coherent review, but for some reason, all I can think about is: MORE! MORE! MORE! You've got me hooked! :D
LuisaHUAH chapter 3 . 3/28/2011
quinn has it so bad for rachel it's not even funny! lol i love this story! i can't wait for the next chapter!
Daughter of the Wolves chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
Sweet story :) I cant wait to read more!
iceonthewing chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
OMG I loved this so chaper so fucking much. I read it twice. I don't know why I just love fics where Quinn keeps kissing Rachel without giving an explanation. I can't wait to see what's next!
Vixen-88 chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
Great update! I'm glad to see Quinn didn't just run away! Looking forward to the next chapter!
FaberryOTP chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
WOW!Can I say that this is one of the best chapter of all Faberry ff that I'm reading at the moment? Bravo!I'm completely in love with this story already.

Update soon plaese.
Stessa chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
This story is so infuriating - in a good way! Or more like, I'm very frustrated. You manage to catch Quinn's confusion brilliantly.

I cannot wait for more.
bluebird13 chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
I can't tell you just how much I'm enjoying this story! It's really great!
m chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
Simply amazing.
shan-nins chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
Awesome, awesome first set of chapters. You write very well and I can't wait to see what happens next!
anon chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
Love it! I'm so glad rachel stood up for herself and that Quinn decided to stay. I can't wait for the girls to start talking to each other.
mnw chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
I really liked the chapter! I can't wait to read more.
ThruTheLens chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
This is probably one of the best stories ive read on this website. I love faberry and this story shows the struggle between the two girls. I love it. Please write more because it would be a shame to not continue this story. You are very talented. Thank you for writing.

3 Nikki