Reviews for Rough Beginnings
MelXwp chapter 44 . 5/24/2020
Lovely story, thank you so much for sharing it with all of us
llachlan chapter 44 . 5/18/2020
I was so stoked when I saw that this story now had a 44th chapter! I decided to believe it was a real chapter and accordingly began to read from chapter 1 all over again. I am so glad I did! It has long been one of my favs and it was a delight to re read. Thank you so much for continuing to work on it and to share it. You are awesome.
Andrea chapter 44 . 5/14/2020
Oh my holy shit fucking god. I haven’t even read the chapter yet but when I saw the update I just had to comment. This is. Hands. Down. The absolute best fanfic I have ever read. No competition. I found the new update because I was rereading it for the whoknowswhattime! I find a weird kind of comfort in this fic and I remember it from time to time and reread it to reminisce. I’m so glad that the author posted again and that I have the oportunity to tell them that I still read a few chapters from time to time. Good fucking job author, I hope you’re staying healthy and happy
Ambassador-of-Kwan chapter 44 . 4/9/2020
Kudos on closing out one of my favourite Faberry stories with a decent, believable epilogue. Nice nod to the OG SoN as well.
Empreintes Fauves chapter 31 . 4/1/2020
I don't understand why she is so willing to say that she would do anything for Rachel to be safe but can't actually do the only thing who made her safe and less hurt. That is, stay only friend with her until they can go to college. Its not like Rachel won't understand, or that any of them will go out with someone else. I even can't understand why she still keep the charade all this time with Sam when there was no need for it. She drag her into this mess because its what SHE wanted and osef about Rachel feeling ? Seriously i failed to understand it. Besides, that will pull them both in more safety and they will be less hurt by all the misunderstanding etc. But no, she HAS TO be selfish and be with her nonetheless. Even her will benefit about the reprieve with being always on edge about being discover, its not healthy for her to live that way. And if you can't actually made someone really happy, safe or tzake responsability for the mess it endlessly come, you should be with anyone. She need to take care of herself first, to discover herself as human being (because obviously her parent damage her deeply, its like she discover feeling alsongside her time with Rachel, and thats as sad as its unfair for Rachel) and more importantly she need to feel safe and grow up before being capable of taking care of someone else. She actually, is in no shape for it. She is a mess, she live in fear all the time and being in a relationship doesn't actually help her at all, it add to her fear, to her anxiety and distract her for building herself as a good personn and working for her future.
Empreintes Fauves chapter 30 . 4/1/2020
I really don't understand how Quinn can said she love Rachel but made decision for her ALL THE DAMN TIME ! God, she litteraly put Rachel in physical danger and didn't even bother to warn her ? I get it that she was afraid to loose her, but for the love of god i can't understand how she could have thought that it was HER decision to make ? She should have told Rachel, especially if she wanted to protect her because how can Rachel take the full understanding of the danger to be outed if she is not aware that there is a danger for begin with ? How selfish Quinn is for putting her in this position without a freaking warning ? Rachel have herself understanding with Quinn time and time again, and Quinn didn't even try to trust her ? She fucking made her feel guilty because Rachel wouldn't trust her enough for have sex with her and she is the one putting her in this mess without the full understanding of the situation ?

For fuck sake its Quinn who pursue her ! She didn't give a single reason to Rachel to being trustful and yet she had the gut to made her feel guilty each time she raides a valid point ? And what made me more angry is that, like usual you will justify Quinn side and position i 'am sure in the next chapter and Rachel will of course again forgive her ! I understand Quinn doesn't want to being outed since the begining, but had she to be a shiting girlfriend also ? Because every fight, every drama, every hurt each one of them feel ALWAYS came from Quinn incapacity to just FUCKING TALK to Rachel first hand. SHE IS the problem in this relationship, and yes she feel guilty but never actually changed or really fix anything for Rachel. She just placate her enough for RAchel to cave to her will.

Even the way their things start is incredibly wrong. She litteraly take advantage of Rachel when she was feeling vulnerable ! I start this story with lots of understanding for Quinn. But more and more her selfishness and incapacity to put herself in Rachel shoes (and frankly your capacity to always made Rachel like she is the jerk in this relationship in Quinn point of view) made me sick. I hope its not the way you see the world, because Quinn action are not in the right, and her feeling, are not the only one who counts. The only acceptable thing from Quinn behavior is her wanting to stay hidden. Her coming out should be on her term when she feels it. That does not made her a bad girlfriend. The other things are. Especially never communicate with Rachel about very important things. Especially when EVERYONE knows how much Rachel can't stand being lying about. And Quinn did it again and again and again.

She is though, a good friend to her. She had proove herself more than once. For as girlfriend, she is the shitiest of them all. Even Finn didn't treat that bad. And by the way why made Finn the asshole when he had actually just stated the fact about Quinn ? I get it that Rachel and Sam, as hopeless lovers, get made over it, but still, Finn didn't say a single lies her. Quinn IS that manipulating, liars, and selfish. She had proove it until here after all.

More than once i wanted to let the story done, but i had hope because your understand and describe beautifully the feeling of Sam and Quinn, but rarely you actually let Rachel be and feel like she deserve to be and feel. Yes you put in Quinn's head guilt about it, but never actually acknowledge it with an act or change behavior from Quinn, and if it was your intention, well you have failed. So your have an addictive way of writing, but you lack understanding the right and the wrong fully for me, or you just fail expressing it. And thats sad, because i enjoy the plot, but you seriously ruin Quinn for me.

I will continue a little hoping i was wrong and you had actually did all i accuse her not to in the future chapter, but if not, well i hope you will be more careful in your next story, because that incredibly frustrating to read something that good, and in the same time that wrong.
Bisexual angel chapter 44 . 3/15/2020
I loved it so much it was so good and I loved how you did it not having really detailed sex scenes and just focusing on the story.
RachelBarbraBerry chapter 44 . 3/14/2020
So sweet
Annie chapter 44 . 2/27/2020
I can't believe this is the end ! I really loved this story, great job.
Annie chapter 32 . 2/27/2020
I did not see this coming. I mean, it was weird that the other guys in the glee club hadn't found out, they were very obvious, but I really think this is a great thing. Removing how stupid Finn was, everything was amazing.
Annie chapter 29 . 2/27/2020
I don't understand why Quinn had to be so cruel, I think it was a bit of an exaggeration but I can still understand her.
Annie chapter 27 . 2/27/2020
Omg I can't stop laughing this is golddddd
Annie chapter 26 . 2/27/2020
Oh please Quinn is extremely romantic and cheesy I love it.
Annie chapter 15 . 2/27/2020
I don't usually comment between chapters, I always wait until the end but this one in particular made me laugh a lot, I really enjoyed it. Sam is a great guy and please have someone hit Finn or something.
Guest chapter 44 . 2/11/2020
Awww... so glad to see this finished. I reread the whole thing. Great writing/story. A very nice ending.
1,720 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »